- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 2 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
With so many businesses switching over to subscription-based products and services, it’s hard to keep track of them all. Luckily, that’s where TrackMySubs comes in.
The “pay once, use forever” model is gone and the monthly subscription-based model is here to stay. The thing is, multiple subscriptions can get a little chaotic. Made specifically for entrepreneurs, TrackMySubs helps you keep track of all these fees you fork out monthly. From domain and web hosting, additional storage space, to your music streaming service, Creative Cloud, and of course, Netflix.
It’s much more than a basic spreadsheet, though. Just input the service, the recurring fee, and the date of renewal, and TrackMySubs figures out how much each service is costing you per year, per month, and the total cost of all services. It’s the organization tool you never knew you needed.
Simplify your life and save some money by getting a lifetime subscription to TrackMySubs’ Entrepreneur Plan from the Daily Dot Store for just $14.99 — 96% off the usual price of $480!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 of the weirdest things you can give Amazon money for
- 18 gadgets that’ll help you stay organized in 2018
- These penguin dryer balls are your secret to soft laundry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.