- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative 2 Years Ago
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe 2 Years Ago
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Today 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Today 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Today 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Today 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Today 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Today 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Today 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Today 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Today 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Today 8:16 AM
- Studio Ghibli films are coming to Netflix—but not for Americans Today 8:13 AM
- Brad Pitt clutching Jennifer Aniston’s hand sparks all the rumors Today 7:47 AM
- The man who sold shares of himself on the internet Today 7:00 AM
With so many businesses switching over to subscription-based products and services, it’s hard to keep track of them all. Luckily, that’s where TrackMySubs comes in.
The “pay once, use forever” model is gone and the monthly subscription-based model is here to stay. The thing is, multiple subscriptions can get a little chaotic. Made specifically for entrepreneurs, TrackMySubs helps you keep track of all these fees you fork out monthly. From domain and web hosting, additional storage space, to your music streaming service, Creative Cloud, and of course, Netflix.
It’s much more than a basic spreadsheet, though. Just input the service, the recurring fee, and the date of renewal, and TrackMySubs figures out how much each service is costing you per year, per month, and the total cost of all services. It’s the organization tool you never knew you needed.
Simplify your life and save some money by getting a lifetime subscription to TrackMySubs’ Entrepreneur Plan from the Daily Dot Store for just $14.99 — 96% off the usual price of $480!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 of the weirdest things you can give Amazon money for
- 18 gadgets that’ll help you stay organized in 2018
- These penguin dryer balls are your secret to soft laundry
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.