- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Rock out in cold weather with these tech-friendly accessories
Stay in touch while keeping toasty.
Cold weather sucks for a bunch of reasons, but one thing in particular that grinds our gears is how difficult it is to use our devices. This Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves, however, solves those winter woes.
These winter accessories let you keep in touch with your tech without freezing to death. First, there’s the Bluetooth Beanie, which features 4.1 Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in mic. So, you can keep your ears warm while they’re absorbing your favorite funky jams. It combines high-quality speakers and discreet audio control with style and comfort. In other words, it looks good and sounds good. Sweet.
Then there’s the Touchscreen Gloves. They’re exactly what you’d think they’d be: gloves that are compatible with your touchscreen devices. With these bad boys, you can stay toasty and in touch with your phone.
Don’t let winter weather win. Get the Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves for just $22.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 54% off the usual price of $50.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- This iPhone cable will last you forever — and it’s less than $30
- Here’s how you can double (or triple) your reading speed this year