- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
Cold weather sucks for a bunch of reasons, but one thing in particular that grinds our gears is how difficult it is to use our devices. This Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves, however, solves those winter woes.
These winter accessories let you keep in touch with your tech without freezing to death. First, there’s the Bluetooth Beanie, which features 4.1 Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in mic. So, you can keep your ears warm while they’re absorbing your favorite funky jams. It combines high-quality speakers and discreet audio control with style and comfort. In other words, it looks good and sounds good. Sweet.
Then there’s the Touchscreen Gloves. They’re exactly what you’d think they’d be: gloves that are compatible with your touchscreen devices. With these bad boys, you can stay toasty and in touch with your phone.
Don’t let winter weather win. Get the Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves for just $22.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 54% off the usual price of $50.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- This iPhone cable will last you forever — and it’s less than $30
- Here’s how you can double (or triple) your reading speed this year