- ‘Watchmen’ delivers a surprisingly conventional superhero finale Sunday 10:11 PM
- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
Cold weather sucks for a bunch of reasons, but one thing in particular that grinds our gears is how difficult it is to use our devices. This Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves, however, solves those winter woes.
These winter accessories let you keep in touch with your tech without freezing to death. First, there’s the Bluetooth Beanie, which features 4.1 Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in mic. So, you can keep your ears warm while they’re absorbing your favorite funky jams. It combines high-quality speakers and discreet audio control with style and comfort. In other words, it looks good and sounds good. Sweet.
Then there’s the Touchscreen Gloves. They’re exactly what you’d think they’d be: gloves that are compatible with your touchscreen devices. With these bad boys, you can stay toasty and in touch with your phone.
Don’t let winter weather win. Get the Bluetooth Beanie with Touchscreen Gloves for just $22.99 from the Daily Dot store — that’s 54% off the usual price of $50.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Protect your precious electronics with this adorable surge protector
- This iPhone cable will last you forever — and it’s less than $30
- Here’s how you can double (or triple) your reading speed this year