- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Today 11:42 AM
- New York sues JUUL for marketing to teenagers Today 11:34 AM
- The new ‘Discworld’ TV series just gender-flipped several major characters Today 10:54 AM
- David Fincher is doing a ‘Chinatown’ prequel series, naturally Today 10:43 AM
- Congress thinks Facebook is misleading you about its location tracking Today 10:36 AM
- The cast and crew of ‘The Rise of Skywalker’ offer more teases on ‘Star Wars’ conclusion Today 10:34 AM
- #FartGate takes over Twitter after lawmaker appears to pass gas on live television Today 10:24 AM
- Cop was playing YouTube video when he crashed into woman’s car at 70 mph Today 10:10 AM
- 5 last-minute gift ideas people actually want Today 9:51 AM
- South Dakota anti-meth campaign goes viral—and officials love it Today 9:38 AM
- Jeffrey Epstein guards arrested, to be charged Today 9:05 AM
- TikTok teens are savaging Mayor Pete’s ‘High Hopes’ dance Today 8:41 AM
- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:13 AM
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her Today 8:01 AM
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
If you’re going to take notes in class, you may as well do so with a great spirit of the forest as your guide.
These adorable pens are topped with the lovable beast from the famous Studio Ghibli film My Neighbor Totoro, which is sure to elicit a smile every time you use one. They come in a set of 12, so you won’t run out of them anytime soon. And if you’re more of a Spirited Away fan, there are No-Face ones too (squee!).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Get a full set of makeup brushes for less than $10
- Amazon’s beauty box deals basically pay you to sample products
- The exercise kit that will help you keep your New Year’s resolution is over 75 percent off
- The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.