- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules 3 Years Ago
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed 3 Years Ago
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight 3 Years Ago
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Today 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Today 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Today 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Today 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Today 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
What’s better than going out for some tacos? Being able to assemble the perfect taco salad, right in your own home.
This handy item takes your average tortilla and turns it into the perfect taco shell bowl or fresh guacamole or salsa holder. The tortilla baking pan is the easiest way to spice up your boring salad. Just slide your 10 inch tortilla into the pan, bake in your oven for five minutes, and viola! You have the perfect tortilla bowl.
The tortilla pan is the perfect way to enhance your traditional taco dinner or serve up some serious dip at parties. A pack comes with four baking shells and it’s available through Amazon for just $11.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.