- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 2 Years Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 2 Years Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 2 Years Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
You’re sick of the low-quality headphones that came with your phone, and we can’t blame you. Your ears deserve a better kind of audio: say hello these THX headphones.
These in-ear headphones are the first of their kind to be THX Certified and were expertly tuned by a Grammy-winning sound mixer. Impressive, right?
They received an 8.9/10 rating from Soundguys, 4.5/5 stars from TechRadar and won Technology X’s Editor’s Choice Award. Four drivers in each ear ensure unparalleled sound quality for this price point. The microphone makes for stunningly clear phone calls. Plus, the Kevlar core cable ensures your headphones won’t break or tangle like regular in-ear headphones.
Upgrade your listening experience: get these THX headphones on the Daily Dot store for $149.99 (regularly $199.99) Use the coupon code MADMARCH10for an extra 10% off.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to fix the Nintendo Switch’s pesky online problem
- This soundbar will perfect your home theater for less than $250
- This smartphone camera lens is on sale for less than $15
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.