- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Today 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Today 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Today 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Today 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
You’re sick of the low-quality headphones that came with your phone, and we can’t blame you. Your ears deserve a better kind of audio: say hello these THX headphones.
These in-ear headphones are the first of their kind to be THX Certified and were expertly tuned by a Grammy-winning sound mixer. Impressive, right?
They received an 8.9/10 rating from Soundguys, 4.5/5 stars from TechRadar and won Technology X’s Editor’s Choice Award. Four drivers in each ear ensure unparalleled sound quality for this price point. The microphone makes for stunningly clear phone calls. Plus, the Kevlar core cable ensures your headphones won’t break or tangle like regular in-ear headphones.
Upgrade your listening experience: get these THX headphones on the Daily Dot store for $149.99 (regularly $199.99) Use the coupon code MADMARCH10for an extra 10% off.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to fix the Nintendo Switch’s pesky online problem
- This soundbar will perfect your home theater for less than $250
- This smartphone camera lens is on sale for less than $15
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.