- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
Warning: this game is for horrible people only.
If you’re a fan of card games, this totally NSFW party game is a must-have addition to your collection. This One Time I… is the ultimate card game for you dirty-party-animals.
Unlike other party games, This One Time I… uses prompts to get very personal. The game includes over 50 rule cards, which set the premise for each round. It also includes 400 blue Confession cards, which are examples of some pretty ridiculous life choices.
In order to play, players are dealt the Confession cards. In each round, a different player selects a Rule card and every player must do as it says. Then, each player picks one of their Confession cards that applies both to the rule (and their life). They keep it face-up on the game table for the duration of the game for all to revel in. If a player is dealt a Confession card that isn’t relevant to their life decisions, they must scrap it. The first player with 10 Confession cards face-up loses. That’s right, there are no winners here – just losers. Think of the game as an extreme cross between Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever.
This One Time I… is available through Amazon for just $12.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.