- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Today 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Today 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Today 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
If you’re a fan of card games, this totally NSFW party game is a must-have addition to your collection. This One Time I… is the ultimate card game for you dirty-party-animals.
Unlike other party games, This One Time I… uses prompts to get very personal. The game includes over 50 rule cards, which set the premise for each round. It also includes 400 blue Confession cards, which are examples of some pretty ridiculous life choices.
In order to play, players are dealt the Confession cards. In each round, a different player selects a Rule card and every player must do as it says. Then, each player picks one of their Confession cards that applies both to the rule (and their life). They keep it face-up on the game table for the duration of the game for all to revel in. If a player is dealt a Confession card that isn’t relevant to their life decisions, they must scrap it. The first player with 10 Confession cards face-up loses. That’s right, there are no winners here – just losers. Think of the game as an extreme cross between Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever.
This One Time I… is available through Amazon for just $12.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.