- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server 2 Years Ago
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
- O.J. Simpson just joined Twitter in the most bizarre fashion Saturday 1:20 PM
- Prominent phone-hacking firm says it can unlock any iPhone for law enforcement Saturday 12:39 PM
- Hundreds of police officers belong to extremist Facebook groups, investigation finds Saturday 9:31 AM
- How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Tom Schwarz online Saturday 8:00 AM
Relive all of your terrible life decisions with this NSFW card game
Warning: this game is for horrible people only.
If you’re a fan of card games, this totally NSFW party game is a must-have addition to your collection. This One Time I… is the ultimate card game for you dirty-party-animals.
Unlike other party games, This One Time I… uses prompts to get very personal. The game includes over 50 rule cards, which set the premise for each round. It also includes 400 blue Confession cards, which are examples of some pretty ridiculous life choices.
In order to play, players are dealt the Confession cards. In each round, a different player selects a Rule card and every player must do as it says. Then, each player picks one of their Confession cards that applies both to the rule (and their life). They keep it face-up on the game table for the duration of the game for all to revel in. If a player is dealt a Confession card that isn’t relevant to their life decisions, they must scrap it. The first player with 10 Confession cards face-up loses. That’s right, there are no winners here – just losers. Think of the game as an extreme cross between Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever.
This One Time I… is available through Amazon for just $12.95.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.