- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
ThinkGeek’s Geektemberfest sale gives you 60 percent off (and a free gift!)
It’s time to stock up on awesome things again.
Brace yourselves, because ThinkGeek has just announced its Geektemberfest sale event. That translates roughly to awesometown and/or painful despair, depending on the bank account of who you’re asking.
In addition to 20-60 percent off 150+ items, ThinkGeek has a “Daily Uberdeals” which highlights three deeply discounted items as the raddest daily deals. Those will rotate after 24 hours, so act fast if you see one you like.
Best of all, if you order over $50 worth of stuff, they’ll send you a free Das Can-In-Stein so you can sip mead in style.
Whether you’re stocking up for Halloween or swapping out your geeky decor, here are the deals we found most impressive.
Your car probably needs a charger, and if you can think of anything better than paying a mere $14.99 to plug your phone into a flux capacitor, we’d like to hear it. Buy it here.
It will set you back exactly $9.99 to have the coolest screwdriver known to man, which is such a sweet deal it’d be worth gunning down Greedo for. Buy it here.
Yes, these battery-powered cat ears are completely ridiculous. But they’re also on sale for $17.99, and Halloween is coming, and everyone is going to want to touch your ears. Just think about it. Buy them here.
This amazingly cool 3D Zelda art comes framed and is on sale for $11.99 right now. If our wallets actually hit anyone in the face at ThinkGeek when we hurl them at the speed of light towards this deal, we blame them for marking it down so low. Buy it here.
Next time you say you have to grab your book bag, you mean it literally. This giant book is actually a backpack, and anyone that has ever adored having a library is probably frothing at the mouth on their keyboards right now. This ThinkGeek exclusive usually retails for $59.99, but it’s marked down to $47.99 for the sale, which is a steal for something as unique as this. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These water-resistant Bluetooth earbuds are $80 off today
- Your Harambe Halloween costume is $60 off right now
- “Nightmare Before Christmas” fans will go cuckoo for this clock
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.