- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
The end of summer got you down? Cheer yourself up with a little fall shopping spree?
ThinkGeek is having an end of summer sale that saves you up to 50 percent off more than 100 of your favorite ThinkGeek exclusives. The sale starts today and runs through Tuesday, Sept. 13.
What sort of deals can you expect in this geek-tastic sale? You can get this dapper, piano-playing Pusheen tee for just $14.99.
Or wrap yourself up in Marvel’s finest heroines with this fleece blanket, on sale for only $19.99.
You can eat breakfast every morning with R2-D2, if you snatch up this set of four Star Wars bowls. They’re half off, down to just $9.99.
And for those who rock an all-black wardrobe, you can even get the Black Widow zip-up jacket for over 20 percent off. If you buy it while the sale lasts, it can be yours for just $46.99.
For the full list of what’s on sale, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $10 tube will keep glasses from slipping down your nose
- This Amazon deal is for September babies only
- This ‘Little Mermaid’ onesie needs to be part of your world
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.