- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor 8 Months Ago
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it 8 Months Ago
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike 8 Months Ago
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
Save up to 80% on nerdy merch.
Happy Birthday, ThinkGeek! The online retailer is turning 19 (wow, we’re old) and is ringing in the week with its ThinkGeek anniversary sale.
There are great deals on countless items sitewide, from home decor to cosplay-friendly clothes. And because a birthday only comes around once a year, ThinkGeek is offering up to 80% off on big-ticket items.
This Nuka Cola bottle opener is a piece of Fallout history, and actually quite practical, especially at $11.99. A Gengar Kigurumi is perfect for either sleeping in on weekends or waking up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons. And at only $29.99, it pays to be kawaii. And then there’s a massive 1UP Mushroom plush, available for a pittance of $14.99. Talk about a bonus.
There are plenty more great deals available, but you’ve got to ask fast. Birthdays come and go, and so do amazing discounts. Shop on ThinkGeek before the celebration ends on August 13.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t sleep on these Nintendo Switch games coming in August
- You won’t believe how affordable an Arcade1Up arcade cabinet is
- Finally, you can keep The Last Unicorn safe on your bookshelf
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.