- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Save up to 80% on nerdy merch.
Happy Birthday, ThinkGeek! The online retailer is turning 19 (wow, we’re old) and is ringing in the week with its ThinkGeek anniversary sale.
There are great deals on countless items sitewide, from home decor to cosplay-friendly clothes. And because a birthday only comes around once a year, ThinkGeek is offering up to 80% off on big-ticket items.
This Nuka Cola bottle opener is a piece of Fallout history, and actually quite practical, especially at $11.99. A Gengar Kigurumi is perfect for either sleeping in on weekends or waking up early to watch Saturday morning cartoons. And at only $29.99, it pays to be kawaii. And then there’s a massive 1UP Mushroom plush, available for a pittance of $14.99. Talk about a bonus.
There are plenty more great deals available, but you’ve got to ask fast. Birthdays come and go, and so do amazing discounts. Shop on ThinkGeek before the celebration ends on August 13.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t sleep on these Nintendo Switch games coming in August
- You won’t believe how affordable an Arcade1Up arcade cabinet is
- Finally, you can keep The Last Unicorn safe on your bookshelf
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.