- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
- Instagram expands experiment of hiding likes to 6 more countries Thursday 3:20 PM
- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Thursday 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Thursday 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Thursday 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying women can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Thursday 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Thursday 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Thursday 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Thursday 9:53 AM
The Voting Game takes on the personality of the people you play it with
You’ll never play the same game twice.
If you’re in need of a party game that’s played differently every time, The Voting Game is exactly what you’ve been ever-so-endlessly searching for.
The question card game begins with a prompt like “Who would survive the longest in a zombie apocalypse?” The players then anonymously vote for whichever one of their friends they believe is best described by the question. The results are tallied and revealed to the group, then each player gets to guess who voted for them based on the total number of votes they received (one guess per vote). If the player guesses correctly, the truth behind that friendship is revealed!
The game comes with 160 question cards and five rule variants, so you can have a unique experience each time you play. The Voting Game also has three expansion packs to ensure the fun continues to last: NSFW, Create Your Own and Fill in the Blank. The starter game is available through Amazon for just $24.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s how to dive into the rose gold beauty trend
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.