- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
The father/son design duo who founded The Ridge knows it’s too easy to become weighed down by gadgets and devices, which is why they created a collection of products specifically for minimalists—or those trying to adapt a more minimalist lifestyle, anyway.
Inspired by the simplicity of a rubber band, The Ridge products prioritize utility. Don’t believe us? See for yourself.
When you’re heading out for a night on the town, convenience is key. That’s where The Ridge iPhone card case comes in. This full-grain leather phone case is available in three colors and features two RFID-blocking credit card slots. So not only will your phone be protected, but so will your plastic!
Sitting on your bulky wallet is not only annoying, but it can actually cause back pain! Consider switching to your front pocket. The Ridge can help you re-evaluate everyday carry and get rid of the bulk. The Aluminum wallet can hold up to 12 cards without stretching out and features a modern money clip. Plus, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty so you’ll never worry about having to find a suitable replacement again!
Consider this the backpack to end all backpacks. It features a water-resistant nylon shell, two expandable water bottle holders, an RFID-blocking pouch, and a shockproof laptop compartment. It was made to travel from office to ocean without any gimmicks.
Another front pocket wallet, the Titanium is ideal for carrying cash, IDs, business cards and anything that’s RFID-enabled. It’s hand-torched and hardened, so each wallet may differ slightly. The Titanium is large enough to hold up to a dozen cards without stretching out and is backed by The Ridge’s lifetime warranty.
This super lightweight and ultra-portable power bank will put an end to all other external batteries. Why? Because it’s designed with not one port, but every major port used daily. The Mobile power bank features a durable anodized aluminum case, three inputs (USB-C, Lightning, and Micro USB) and two outputs (USB-A and USB-C).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.