- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill 1 Year Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
- Should you be concerned about your privacy on FaceApp? Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google ‘terminates’ Dragonfly, its censored search engine for China Wednesday 3:33 PM
Less is more.
The father/son design duo who founded The Ridge knows it’s too easy to become weighed down by gadgets and devices, which is why they created a collection of products specifically for minimalists—or those trying to adapt a more minimalist lifestyle, anyway.
Inspired by the simplicity of a rubber band, The Ridge products prioritize utility. Don’t believe us? See for yourself.
When you’re heading out for a night on the town, convenience is key. That’s where The Ridge iPhone card case comes in. This full-grain leather phone case is available in three colors and features two RFID-blocking credit card slots. So not only will your phone be protected, but so will your plastic!
Sitting on your bulky wallet is not only annoying, but it can actually cause back pain! Consider switching to your front pocket. The Ridge can help you re-evaluate everyday carry and get rid of the bulk. The Aluminum wallet can hold up to 12 cards without stretching out and features a modern money clip. Plus, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty so you’ll never worry about having to find a suitable replacement again!
Consider this the backpack to end all backpacks. It features a water-resistant nylon shell, two expandable water bottle holders, an RFID-blocking pouch, and a shockproof laptop compartment. It was made to travel from office to ocean without any gimmicks.
Another front pocket wallet, the Titanium is ideal for carrying cash, IDs, business cards and anything that’s RFID-enabled. It’s hand-torched and hardened, so each wallet may differ slightly. The Titanium is large enough to hold up to a dozen cards without stretching out and is backed by The Ridge’s lifetime warranty.
This super lightweight and ultra-portable power bank will put an end to all other external batteries. Why? Because it’s designed with not one port, but every major port used daily. The Mobile power bank features a durable anodized aluminum case, three inputs (USB-C, Lightning, and Micro USB) and two outputs (USB-A and USB-C).
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.