- PDF Association dunks on Mueller report PDF Friday 7:33 PM
- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Friday 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Friday 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Friday 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Friday 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Friday 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Friday 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Friday 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Friday 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Friday 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Friday 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Friday 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Friday 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Friday 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Friday 10:21 AM
Marathon ‘The Lord of the Rings’ and ‘The Hobbit’ this Christmas for cheap
One price to rule to them all.
If, weirdly, you don’t already own the extended versions of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings box sets on Blu-Ray, today is your chance.
Each box set retails for around $50 this time of year, which is about half off their list prices. But for Cyber Monday Amazon took the prices down even more. The Hobbit extended edition is $38.49 and The Lord of the Rings extended edition is $25.99. It’s almost comedically low if you were around for the original release, which cost hundreds of dollars. Yes, I’m old.
The deal is only good through Cyber Monday, so if you want to spend your holiday absorbing every detail of Peter Jackson’s stunning films, no one could blame you. Open gifts, eat your Christmas dinner, and melt into the couch.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 gift baskets that are delicious, fancy, and thoughtful
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.