- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
If, weirdly, you don’t already own the extended versions of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings box sets on Blu-Ray, today is your chance.
Each box set retails for around $50 this time of year, which is about half off their list prices. But for Cyber Monday Amazon took the prices down even more. The Hobbit extended edition is $38.49 and The Lord of the Rings extended edition is $25.99. It’s almost comedically low if you were around for the original release, which cost hundreds of dollars. Yes, I’m old.
The deal is only good through Cyber Monday, so if you want to spend your holiday absorbing every detail of Peter Jackson’s stunning films, no one could blame you. Open gifts, eat your Christmas dinner, and melt into the couch.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 20 gift baskets that are delicious, fancy, and thoughtful
- Score 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for less than $1
- 6 subscription services that make the holidays less stressful
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Featured items are sponsored and The Daily Dot receives payment. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.