- Triton is a new malware ‘deliberately’ designed to put lives at risk 2 Years Ago
- ‘Into the Dark: I’m Just F*cking with You’ is one of the series’ best Today 1:54 PM
- Trump’s latest prop, a map of ISIS, gets memed Today 12:54 PM
- HBO sends fans on a global scavenger hunt for 6 Iron Thrones Today 11:51 AM
- The Awkward Family Photos game is Cards Against Humanity for meme lovers Today 11:50 AM
- London firefighters’ organization accuses ‘Peppa Pig’ of sexism Today 11:41 AM
- YouTuber accused of abusing her children to make kid-friendly content Today 11:20 AM
- Ari Fleischer’s Iraq War tweet isn’t going over well Today 10:54 AM
- Cop arrested for recording man’s genitals, forcing mentally ill man to twerk Today 10:37 AM
- MoviePass rebrands its unlimited plan, again Today 10:37 AM
- Former Alaska senator launches meme-filled 2020 primary campaign Today 10:17 AM
- The Shane Dawson cat controversy has resulted in these sex memes Today 10:06 AM
- Sarah Sanders mocks CNN reporter with ‘dear diary’ tweet Today 9:03 AM
- Know what you’re signing up for thanks to these dating site reviews Today 8:58 AM
- CBS All Access now offers a month for free—just in time for March Madness Today 8:39 AM
Legend of Zelda Clue makes defeating Ganon a murder mystery
See Hyrule in a whole new way.
How, you might ask, does one make a classic board game about murder into a story about The Legend of Zelda?
Well, we wondered that too. Considering that the Zelda series isn’t actually about murder (unless you count all those Darknuts you slayed). But if you think that the mystery is who has the power to defeat Ganondorf, what weapon is needed to kill him, and where his hidden lair is, it sort of starts to fit.
The Legend of Zelda Clue board game comes with a beautifully illustrated game board as well as six personality cards and 16 boss encounter cards. it also comes with six metal player pieces: the Master Sword, Fairy Bow, Megaton Hammer, Boomerang, Hookshot, and Bombchu.
Playing The Legend of Zelda Clue may be the only opportunity you ever have to see Ganon defeated by anyone other than Link. That makes it pretty unique, if you ask us.
If you want a copy, it’s $34.75 through Amazon and it’s Prime-eligible. Maybe someone else can take down Ganon for a change and Link can go to the beach.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.