- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
- This Michael Jackson makeup meme is sweeping TikTok Wednesday 2:45 PM
Legend of Zelda Clue makes defeating Ganon a murder mystery
See Hyrule in a whole new way.
How, you might ask, does one make a classic board game about murder into a story about The Legend of Zelda?
Well, we wondered that too. Considering that the Zelda series isn’t actually about murder (unless you count all those Darknuts you slayed). But if you think that the mystery is who has the power to defeat Ganondorf, what weapon is needed to kill him, and where his hidden lair is, it sort of starts to fit.
The Legend of Zelda Clue board game comes with a beautifully illustrated game board as well as six personality cards and 16 boss encounter cards. it also comes with six metal player pieces: the Master Sword, Fairy Bow, Megaton Hammer, Boomerang, Hookshot, and Bombchu.
Playing The Legend of Zelda Clue may be the only opportunity you ever have to see Ganon defeated by anyone other than Link. That makes it pretty unique, if you ask us.
If you want a copy, it’s $34.75 through Amazon and it’s Prime-eligible. Maybe someone else can take down Ganon for a change and Link can go to the beach.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.