- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ 2 Years Ago
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war 2 Years Ago
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Today 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Today 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Today 1:30 PM
- Krassensteins return to Twitter and are immediately suspended Today 1:01 PM
- Tom Brady insists he didn’t parody Robert Kraft in ‘Living with Yourself’ cameo Today 12:52 PM
- Black security guard fired for telling student not to call him the N-word Today 12:38 PM
- How Watchmen’s Bass Reeves cameo ties into the original comic Today 12:34 PM
- Todrick Hall’s former assistant blasts him for abuse, non-payment, dissing Taylor Swift Today 12:32 PM
- Maggie Rogers calls out catcaller at Austin concert Today 12:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Unnatural Selection’ breaks down the pros and cons of biohacking Today 11:52 AM
- Did Trump flip off astronauts from the all-women spacewalk? Today 11:45 AM
- Report: Mark Zuckerberg advised Pete Buttigieg on campaign hires Today 10:29 AM
- ‘New Girl’ star Lamorne Morris handcuffed by white cop for recording his friend’s arrest Today 10:25 AM
There’s danger looming over a small Colorado mountain town. Only you can save the world from Professor Chaos in South Park: The Fractured But Whole.
The RPG follow up to The Stick of Truth puts you in the front lines in the battle against evil. This isn’t some cheap, cynical cash grab either. South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are intimately involved in the game, and even wrote the underlying story.
After creating a custom character, costume and even origin story, you can recruit up to 12 heroes for your own team. Think of it like The Avengers, only with way more fart jokes. Explore the town of South Park, manipulate time and space or just dick around.
Best of all, when you pre-order now you’ll receive an exclusive in-game assistant, Towlie. Think of him as Navi, only with a crippling addiction to pot. Plus, every copy comes with a download code for The Stick of Truth, so really you’re getting two games in one. Sweet, dude!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Hunt down the new Samus 3DS before it sells out
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- ‘Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions’ is two games in one
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.