- Trump posting altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer 1 Month Ago
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream 1 Month Ago
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Today 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Today 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Today 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Today 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Today 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Today 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Today 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Today 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Today 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Today 9:40 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights Today 8:09 AM
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
If you’re in need of a sexy or naughty gift, look no further than LELO.
Presented by LELO
Naughty gifts are fun, but if you’re not gifting one of the best sex toys for couples then you’re kind of missing the point. Adult toys are great on their own, but the stereotypes that they’re only for singles or solo sessions needs to die a hard death.
Since adult novelties are not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, shopping for a sexy gift for someone else can be a little overwhelming. But there’s a secret to finding the perfect toy: get uber specific or get the most multifaceted device there is. If you know what your partner likes, then find a toy focused on stimulating that area. But if you’re not sure what their favorite feeling is yet (or you’re using this as an opportunity to encourage further exploration into the world of kink), something simple yet versatile would be an ideal pick.
To get a sense of what I mean, check out a few of what I consider to be the best sex toys for couples to earn you a spot on the naughty list.
Naughty gifts: The best sex toys for couples
LELO and Amber Rose partnered to update the bestselling remote-controlled couples massager TIANI. Designed to be worn internally, this fully waterproof and rechargeable vibe provides intense vibrations to both partners. Featuring 8 pleasure settings and a rose gold ring, this is one seriously sexy gift.
Shaped like a traditional personal massager, the medium-sized SMART WAND features eight modes and is the perfect pairing for practicing Shibari since its long handle can be incorporated into binds.
3) TOR 2
This rechargeable vibrating penis ring is 100% waterproof and features six pulsation settings. It is worth noting that reviewers suggest using lube with the device (especially if you’ve got some girth), so if you need a suggestion, make sure to get one that’s safe to use with silicone. And if you need a refresher on what you can and can’t mix, check out our definitive guide on all things lube.
This soft and seductive feather teaser features an acrylic handle for hands-free play. It’s available in three colors: red, purple, and black.
The LELO SONA is hands-down one of the most popular clit vibes. For starters, it features eight different pleasure settings and is completely waterproof. In fact, I recommend more experienced couples try it in the shower because the sonic wave technology (or the fan used to create the “sucking” effect) is “enhanced” by the warm water.
Price: $99 (regularly $149)
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.