- 27 senators call on Trump to fire Stephen Miller 12 Months Ago
- Conservatives are fighting over whether porn is OK 12 Months Ago
- The best in tech gifts for women this year 12 Months Ago
- Why do the Golden Globes keep sidelining women filmmakers? 12 Months Ago
- Netflix dominates with 34 Golden Globe nominations across TV and film 12 Months Ago
- Ethan Klein has declared war on K-pop—and K-pop fans 12 Months Ago
- People are not happy with Steve Harvey’s cartel comment to Miss Colombia 12 Months Ago
- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth Today 9:14 AM
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson Today 8:55 AM
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
Presented by LELO
Naughty gifts are fun, but if you’re not gifting one of the best sex toys for couples then you’re kind of missing the point. Adult toys are great on their own, but the stereotypes that they’re only for singles or solo sessions needs to die a hard death.
Since adult novelties are not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, shopping for a sexy gift for someone else can be a little overwhelming. But there’s a secret to finding the perfect toy: get uber specific or get the most multifaceted device there is. If you know what your partner likes, then find a toy focused on stimulating that area. But if you’re not sure what their favorite feeling is yet (or you’re using this as an opportunity to encourage further exploration into the world of kink), something simple yet versatile would be an ideal pick.
To get a sense of what I mean, check out a few of what I consider to be the best sex toys for couples looking to come together this Valentine’s Day.
Naughty gifts: The best sex toys for couples
LELO and Amber Rose partnered to update the bestselling remote-controlled couples massager TIANI. Designed to be worn internally, this fully waterproof and rechargeable vibe provides intense vibrations to both partners. Featuring 8 pleasure settings and a rose gold ring, this is one seriously sexy gift.
Shaped like a traditional personal massager, the medium-sized SMART WAND features eight modes and is the perfect pairing for practicing Shibari since its long handle can be incorporated into binds.
3) TOR 2
This rechargeable vibrating penis ring is 100% waterproof and features six pulsation settings. It is worth noting that reviewers suggest using lube with the device (especially if you’ve got some girth), so if you need a suggestion, make sure to get one that’s safe to use with silicone. And if you need a refresher on what you can and can’t mix, check out our definitive guide on all things lube.
This soft and seductive feather teaser features an acrylic handle for hands-free play. It’s available in three colors: red, purple, and black.
The LELO SONA is hands-down one of the most popular clit vibes. For starters, it features eight different pleasure settings and is completely waterproof. In fact, I recommend more experienced couples try it in the shower because the sonic wave technology (or the fan used to create the “sucking” effect) is “enhanced” by the warm water.
Price: $99 (regularly $149)
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.