- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Galatasaray in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League Monday 11:00 PM
- Russian bots targeting Joe Biden on Instagram Monday 10:04 PM
- TikTok takes down 2 dozen ISIS accounts being used for recruitment Monday 9:38 PM
- British judge refuses to delay WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange’s extradition hearing Monday 8:01 PM
- Indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas’ private Instagram filled with Trump connections Monday 7:22 PM
- ‘Bomboclaat’ is the new ‘sco pa tu manaa’ Monday 7:00 PM
- Lori Harvey reportedly trying to walk away from car crash spawns memes Monday 6:00 PM
- In Netflix’s ‘Upstarts,’ Silicon Valley CEOs are the good guys Monday 4:35 PM
- This video of a tree struck by lightning is… relatable? Monday 4:13 PM
- How to watch ‘Keeping Faith’ Monday 3:37 PM
- ‘South Park’ at the center of $500 million streaming war Monday 3:16 PM
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s employees pranked into talking to each other on the phone Monday 2:34 PM
- Twitter bullies brought Jordan Peterson to tears Monday 2:24 PM
- 25 last-minute Halloween costumes for those with no time to shop Monday 1:30 PM
Presented by LELO
Naughty gifts are fun, but if you’re not gifting one of the best sex toys for couples then you’re kind of missing the point. Adult toys are great on their own, but the stereotypes that they’re only for singles or solo sessions needs to die a hard death.
Since adult novelties are not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, shopping for a sexy gift for someone else can be a little overwhelming. But there’s a secret to finding the perfect toy: get uber specific or get the most multifaceted device there is. If you know what your partner likes, then find a toy focused on stimulating that area. But if you’re not sure what their favorite feeling is yet (or you’re using this as an opportunity to encourage further exploration into the world of kink), something simple yet versatile would be an ideal pick.
To get a sense of what I mean, check out a few of what I consider to be the best sex toys for couples looking to come together this Valentine’s Day.
Naughty gifts: The best sex toys for couples
LELO and Amber Rose partnered to update the bestselling remote-controlled couples massager TIANI. Designed to be worn internally, this fully waterproof and rechargeable vibe provides intense vibrations to both partners. Featuring 8 pleasure settings and a rose gold ring, this is one seriously sexy gift.
Shaped like a traditional personal massager, the medium-sized SMART WAND features eight modes and is the perfect pairing for practicing Shibari since its long handle can be incorporated into binds.
3) TOR 2
This rechargeable vibrating penis ring is 100% waterproof and features six pulsation settings. It is worth noting that reviewers suggest using lube with the device (especially if you’ve got some girth), so if you need a suggestion, make sure to get one that’s safe to use with silicone. And if you need a refresher on what you can and can’t mix, check out our definitive guide on all things lube.
This soft and seductive feather teaser features an acrylic handle for hands-free play. It’s available in three colors: red, purple, and black.
The LELO SONA is hands-down one of the most popular clit vibes. For starters, it features eight different pleasure settings and is completely waterproof. In fact, I recommend more experienced couples try it in the shower because the sonic wave technology (or the fan used to create the “sucking” effect) is “enhanced” by the warm water.
Price: $99 (regularly $149)
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.