- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
The best sex toys for couples to heat up Valentine’s Day
If you’re in need of a sexy or naughty gift, look no further than LELO.
Presented by LELO
Naughty gifts are fun, but if you’re not gifting one of the best sex toys for couples then you’re kind of missing the point. Adult toys are great on their own, but the stereotypes that they’re only for singles or solo sessions needs to die a hard death.
Since adult novelties are not a one-size-fits-all kind of thing, shopping for a sexy gift for someone else can be a little overwhelming. But there’s a secret to finding the perfect toy: get uber specific or get the most multifaceted device there is. If you know what your partner likes, then find a toy focused on stimulating that area. But if you’re not sure what their favorite feeling is yet (or you’re using this as an opportunity to encourage further exploration into the world of kink), something simple yet versatile would be an ideal pick.
To get a sense of what I mean, check out a few of what I consider to be the best sex toys for couples looking to come together this Valentine’s Day.
Naughty gifts: The best sex toys for couples
LELO and Amber Rose partnered to update the bestselling remote-controlled couples massager TIANI. Designed to be worn internally, this fully waterproof and rechargeable vibe provides intense vibrations to both partners. Featuring 8 pleasure settings and a rose gold ring, this is one seriously sexy gift.
Shaped like a traditional personal massager, the medium-sized SMART WAND features eight modes and is the perfect pairing for practicing Shibari since its long handle can be incorporated into binds.
3) TOR 2
This rechargeable vibrating penis ring is 100% waterproof and features six pulsation settings. It is worth noting that reviewers suggest using lube with the device (especially if you’ve got some girth), so if you need a suggestion, make sure to get one that’s safe to use with silicone. And if you need a refresher on what you can and can’t mix, check out our definitive guide on all things lube.
This soft and seductive feather teaser features an acrylic handle for hands-free play. It’s available in three colors: red, purple, and black.
The LELO SONA is hands-down one of the most popular clit vibes. For starters, it features eight different pleasure settings and is completely waterproof. In fact, I recommend more experienced couples try it in the shower because the sonic wave technology (or the fan used to create the “sucking” effect) is “enhanced” by the warm water.
Price: $99 (regularly $149)
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.