- ‘Street Food’ expertly celebrates world-class cuisine and global culinary traditions 2 Years Ago
- Trump misspells ‘chief,’ sending Twitter into a frenzy 2 Years Ago
- Trump gets mocked for his new ‘No C or O’ catchphrase 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Juan Francisco Estrada 2 Years Ago
- The recurring fat joke in ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sucks Today 8:54 AM
- Jack Dorsey personally told Ilhan Omar he won’t take down Trump’s attack tweet Today 8:28 AM
- Taylor Swift drops single with Brendon Urie—and fans are losing it Today 8:09 AM
- How will Nebula, Luphomoid wildcard, affect ‘Avengers: Endgame?’ Today 7:30 AM
- You probably need to hear about this meme Today 7:00 AM
- 10 scary movies on Netflix you probably haven’t seen Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ includes a gay character—but it’s an awkward choice Today 6:43 AM
- ‘Outlander’ is finally coming to Netflix next month Today 6:30 AM
- What Obama-era regulations has Trump done away with? Today 6:30 AM
- What ‘Avengers: Endgame’ reveals about Marvel’s Disney+ shows Today 6:00 AM
- Review: Mortal Kombat 11 is bloody brilliant Today 5:00 AM
Meet the app that will help you type faster and smarter
Your most commonly used words and phrases, instantly available.
Hate spending your time drafting the same simple emails again and again? Meet TextExpander, an app that allows you to create custom shortcuts of your most commonly used phrases. It also works with images and HTML so you stop wasting time on repetitive typing.
Whether you realize it or not, we spend most of our time typing the same things out. TextExpander saves you minutes, even hours of time by collecting your most commonly used snippets to auto-fill where appropriate. You can customize fields for your most frequent communications, and even save these phrases to the Cloud to be updated across all your devices.
You’ll save an incredible amount of time by quickly auto-filling forms – and TextExpander will even autocorrect the typos you make the most.
Finally, something that can complete your sentences for you. Get the TextExpander: 1-Yr Single User Plan for $19.98 from the Daily Dot store – that’s 60% off the usual price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.