- Biden wants to challenge Trump to a push-up contest 2 Years Ago
- Trump continues to tweet as House gears up to condemn his racist tweets Today 9:21 AM
- Your therapist probably wouldn’t approve of this meme Today 9:06 AM
- Batman Talisman finally lets the villains rule Gotham City Today 8:22 AM
- Controversial #ICEBae divides social media Today 8:22 AM
- Why Veronica Mars doesn’t drop any F-bombs in Hulu’s adult-rated revival Today 7:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Taco Chronicles’ will make your heart soar and mouth water Today 7:00 AM
- The view of Prime Day from Amazon’s warehouse strike Today 6:30 AM
- Conspiracy theorists think underground nukes are to blame for California’s earthquakes Today 6:30 AM
- How to follow along with San Diego Comic Con online Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream the International Champions Cup Today 5:00 AM
- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
Meet the app that will help you type faster and smarter
Your most commonly used words and phrases, instantly available.
Hate spending your time drafting the same simple emails again and again? Meet TextExpander, an app that allows you to create custom shortcuts of your most commonly used phrases. It also works with images and HTML so you stop wasting time on repetitive typing.
Whether you realize it or not, we spend most of our time typing the same things out. TextExpander saves you minutes, even hours of time by collecting your most commonly used snippets to auto-fill where appropriate. You can customize fields for your most frequent communications, and even save these phrases to the Cloud to be updated across all your devices.
You’ll save an incredible amount of time by quickly auto-filling forms – and TextExpander will even autocorrect the typos you make the most.
Finally, something that can complete your sentences for you. Get the TextExpander: 1-Yr Single User Plan for $19.98 from the Daily Dot store – that’s 60% off the usual price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.