- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Hate spending your time drafting the same simple emails again and again? Meet TextExpander, an app that allows you to create custom shortcuts of your most commonly used phrases. It also works with images and HTML so you stop wasting time on repetitive typing.
Whether you realize it or not, we spend most of our time typing the same things out. TextExpander saves you minutes, even hours of time by collecting your most commonly used snippets to auto-fill where appropriate. You can customize fields for your most frequent communications, and even save these phrases to the Cloud to be updated across all your devices.
You’ll save an incredible amount of time by quickly auto-filling forms – and TextExpander will even autocorrect the typos you make the most.
Finally, something that can complete your sentences for you. Get the TextExpander: 1-Yr Single User Plan for $19.98 from the Daily Dot store – that’s 60% off the usual price of $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.