- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong 3 Years Ago
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
If you just don’t trust the cloud to keep your digital media safe, it may not be a bad idea to pick up this Seagate internal hard drive from Amazon’s Prime Day sales.
Ideal for both laptop and desktop computers, this internal hard drive comes from Seagate’s BarraCuda line, known for its Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) technology. That means it’s built to prevent data breaches. It also comes with a two year warranty, which is good for those of you who like to feel your purchase is protected.
If a terabyte isn’t enough for you, it also comes in sizes up to 10TB (which, understandably, cost a lot more). But if 1TB is enough, you may as well add an internal hard drive to your setup for less than $50.
MORE PRIME DAY DEALS:
- Save some Benjamins on Amazon devices from now until Prime Day
- Snag this excellent portable Bluetooth speaker while it’s only $16
- Amazon’s Audible subscriptions are only $9 a month, thanks to Prime Day
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.