- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Wednesday 12:55 PM
Take temporary tattoos to a whole new dimension (literally) with HoloTats.
HoloTats are like the temporary tattoos you covered yourself in as a child, except they’re way better. HoloTats use augmentated reality to bring the body art to life.
These temporary tattoos get applied just like any other. Pick your desired placement, stick it there and add a little water before removing the backing. Making your HoloTat come to life is just as easy as the application process. Simply download the free app, scan the tattoo and watch it become active! The app even makes it super easy to share your experience with friends.
HoloTats come in a variety of designs too. Choose from playful pets, wild animals, hot rods, marine life, and mystical creatures. And the best part is prices start at only $9! So why not add some modern fun to the traditional temporary tattoo?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Race, dive, and soar through the skies with Nintendo Labo Vehicle Kit
- Why the Mega Nerf gun series is so amazing
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.