- Guy gets roasted for throwing razor in the toilet to protest Gillette Wednesday 9:23 PM
- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
Target’s new line of board games brings the nostalgia home hard
As if you needed another reason to go to Target.
You’ll never be bored again, thanks to Target. The giant retailer recently announced an exclusive list of old-school board games.
Target’s list includes over 70 board games influenced by simpler days. The old-school collection includes games inspired by the ’90s. So now you can once again play favorites like: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, The Oregon Trail, and Legends of the Hidden Temple. Target even threw in some rustic versions of family favorites. Choose from wooden versions of Monopoly, Connect 4, Risk and more.
Prices start at just $11.99, while supplies last. So not only are the classic games a throwback, so are their low prices! Family game night just got an old-school makeover. And no one is complaining. So why not make a happy accident with one (or more) of these throwback games?
Buy them here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- These sheet masks will transform you into Marge, Homer or Lisa (with terrifying results)
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.