- Lyft received a whopping 7 sexual assault lawsuits in a day Wednesday 10:00 PM
- High school reopens investigation into Nazi salute video after other racist videos emerge Wednesday 7:14 PM
- Facebook content moderators continue to suffer from brutal working conditions Wednesday 5:58 PM
- #RIPReese: Man bullied for relationship with trans woman dies by suicide Wednesday 4:46 PM
- Redaction error reveals ICE is paying Palantir $49 million Wednesday 4:25 PM
- People are using social media to raise awareness about the Amazon fires Wednesday 4:24 PM
- How to watch ‘Detective Pikachu’ right now Wednesday 3:56 PM
- Walmart is suing Tesla over fires at stores with solar panels Wednesday 3:44 PM
- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU Wednesday 2:51 PM
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 Wednesday 2:47 PM
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Wednesday 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Wednesday 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Wednesday 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Wednesday 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Wednesday 1:13 PM
You’ll never be bored again, thanks to Target. The giant retailer recently announced an exclusive list of old-school board games.
Target’s list includes over 70 board games influenced by simpler days. The old-school collection includes games inspired by the ’90s. So now you can once again play favorites like: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, The Oregon Trail, and Legends of the Hidden Temple. Target even threw in some rustic versions of family favorites. Choose from wooden versions of Monopoly, Connect 4, Risk and more.
Prices start at just $11.99, while supplies last. So not only are the classic games a throwback, so are their low prices! Family game night just got an old-school makeover. And no one is complaining. So why not make a happy accident with one (or more) of these throwback games?
Buy them here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- These sheet masks will transform you into Marge, Homer or Lisa (with terrifying results)
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.