- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free 2 Years Ago
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in June Wednesday 2:46 PM
Target’s new line of board games brings the nostalgia home hard
As if you needed another reason to go to Target.
You’ll never be bored again, thanks to Target. The giant retailer recently announced an exclusive list of old-school board games.
Target’s list includes over 70 board games influenced by simpler days. The old-school collection includes games inspired by the ’90s. So now you can once again play favorites like: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, The Oregon Trail, and Legends of the Hidden Temple. Target even threw in some rustic versions of family favorites. Choose from wooden versions of Monopoly, Connect 4, Risk and more.
Prices start at just $11.99, while supplies last. So not only are the classic games a throwback, so are their low prices! Family game night just got an old-school makeover. And no one is complaining. So why not make a happy accident with one (or more) of these throwback games?
Buy them here
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- As a kid you watched Nickelodeon, and now you (and your dog) can wear it
- These sheet masks will transform you into Marge, Homer or Lisa (with terrifying results)
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.