- ‘The Fix’ is another talk show Hail Mary from Netflix 9 Months Ago
- 2018 was the year the ‘alt-right’ failed 9 Months Ago
- The best Italian movies on Netflix 9 Months Ago
- How to stream the 2018 college bowl games 9 Months Ago
- Miss USA thought everyone spoke English—and the internet is not amused Thursday 8:02 PM
- Kanye’s Twitter tirade prompts apology from Drake Thursday 6:00 PM
- Listen to Pitbull cover Toto’s ‘Africa’ for the ‘Aquaman’ soundtrack—or don’t Thursday 4:55 PM
- Nancy Pelosi’s coat is the meme the resistance needed Thursday 4:39 PM
- Oprah says what was really on her mind while she ate bland chicken Thursday 4:00 PM
- Democrats predicted to go in on net neutrality when they take House Thursday 3:33 PM
- Holland Tunnel decorations are a real nightmare before Christmas Thursday 2:12 PM
- Amazon still won’t say whether ICE uses its facial recognition tech Thursday 1:13 PM
- Ninja to host Thursday Night Football Thursday 12:00 PM
- How to stream the NFL’s Week 15 for free Thursday 12:00 PM
- An undecorated room sets off a debate on Twitter Thursday 11:42 AM
Slather ’em up.
Say you’re a dude — there’s a 99% chance that your (their *shakes fist*) nether regions don’t always smell like roses. Luckily, Tame the Beast Nutt Butter is designed to extinguish that smell, while providing soothing sensations and anti-chafe lubrication to your little buddies.
Since we know that all of you, deserve to be, um, pampered, this pleasant, revitalizing cream with a eucalyptus tingle and no artificial colors or dyes will take care of you down under. Restrictive clothing and hot days ain’t got nothing on your new self-care regimen.
You can also apply it to your back and chest for relaxing, soothing, and revitalizing experience. It’s a jack of all trades.
Get the Tame the Beast Nutt Butter cream for $12.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s reduced from the original price of $19.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Werewolf no more thanks to this handy little back shaver
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.