- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video 2 Years Ago
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet 2 Years Ago
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
Pour yourself a can of Surge, slip on a jean jacket only Uncle Jesse would love and relive some monster raising nostalgia with Tamagotchi.
To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Tamagotchi is coming back for a limited run. Hatch your very own digital egg and raise it into a cute and well-behaved monster. Feed it! Play with it! Clean its poop! Scold it when it’s naughty.
Yes, monster rearing can be quite a chore sometimes, but it’s rewarding when done right. Plus, you can make up for all those Tamagotchi from your childhood who died buried in their own poop. I can’t be the only one with digital blood on my hands.
This round of Tamagotchi is available in six colors on Amazon starting at $25.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 22 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
- These heated unicorn slippers are a warm hug for your feet
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.