- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free 1 Year Ago
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers 1 Year Ago
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets 1 Year Ago
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets 1 Year Ago
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity 1 Year Ago
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
- The best Prime Day deals to heat up your kitchen Today 11:16 AM
- YouTuber Emily Hartridge killed in electric scooter crash Today 10:50 AM
- Is Lashana Lynch really playing 007 in the new Bond movie? Today 10:33 AM
- Trump demands apology after his racist tweets Today 10:21 AM
- Prime Day deals that’ll make you grateful for your Amazon membership Today 9:51 AM
- Netflix’s ‘4L’ takes a long road trip to the Sahara Today 9:04 AM
- Air Force says it’s ready to ‘protect’ Area 51 amid Facebook event buzz Today 9:02 AM
- Get 50% off 23andMe DNA tests today for Prime Day Today 9:00 AM
This chic carry-on is an organized garment bag in disguise
Fashion meets function.
Presented by TAGS
When it comes to traveling, packing your carry-on is the worst part. The physical labor involved is enough to break anyone, but having to decide on what to wear days in advance – and how to get it there without becoming a wrinkled mess – is really what does us all in.
But as any frequent flier knows, you pick up a new travel tip almost every time you set sail. And after a lifetime of traveling all across the globe, TAGS creator Jackie Rose found a way to seamlessly mesh her background in fashion with her passion for travel.
The company’s motto is “Perfectly curated for the jet-set lifestyle; TAGS believes that comfortable living shouldn’t require overplanning, overpacking, or over thinking.”
TAGS designers pride themselves on crafting timeless apparel and luxury accessories that serve as staples across your wardrobe. Because when it comes to travel items, we all know versatility is just as important as the quality of materials. And TAGS not only understands that sentiment but completely reinvented it with the design of the Getaway Bag.
Made to resemble your average high-end weekender, this carry-on is actually a garment bag in disguise – and the ultimate travel companion for quick trips and vacays.
The durable canvas design unzips to store and protect your clothes (and undoubtedly, your carefree aesthetic). The bag also features leather handles that can be fastened together for no-fuss portability. And since it’s available in two bold neutrals, black and olive, the Getaway Bag compliments any style and aesthetic.
The carry-on garment bag is available through TAGS for $129. But Daily Dot readers can get 15% off their first purchase when using the code DOT – just remember to plug it in before check out! If you spend $250 or more you’ll receive the Getaway Bag for absolutely free and no code required since the discount applies automatically at checkout.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.