- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote 11 Months Ago
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte 11 Months Ago
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive 11 Months Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem 11 Months Ago
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Today 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Today 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Today 1:57 PM
- Twitch star AriLove latest woman to be arbitrarily banned for ‘sexually suggestive’ attire Today 1:47 PM
- The 18 best Korean beauty sheet masks Today 1:25 PM
- Report: 5,000 Twitter bots pushed ‘Russiagate hoax’ after Mueller report Today 11:15 AM
- Google Trends show how differently Notre Dame and Sri Lanka are being mourned Today 10:50 AM
- Harvard centrists get relentlessly clowned for asking Bernie about socialism Today 10:38 AM
- Flex your knowledge of dank memes with What Do You Meme? card game Today 10:33 AM
- Facebook’s new general counsel helped craft the ‘Patriot Act’ Today 10:26 AM
- Get a free month of live TV streaming while this Philo deal lasts Today 10:11 AM
This chic carry-on is an organized garment bag in disguise
Fashion meets function.
Presented by TAGS
When it comes to traveling, packing your carry-on is the worst part. The physical labor involved is enough to break anyone, but having to decide on what to wear days in advance – and how to get it there without becoming a wrinkled mess – is really what does us all in.
But as any frequent flier knows, you pick up a new travel tip almost every time you set sail. And after a lifetime of traveling all across the globe, TAGS creator Jackie Rose found a way to seamlessly mesh her background in fashion with her passion for travel.
The company’s motto is “Perfectly curated for the jet-set lifestyle; TAGS believes that comfortable living shouldn’t require overplanning, overpacking, or over thinking.”
TAGS designers pride themselves on crafting timeless apparel and luxury accessories that serve as staples across your wardrobe. Because when it comes to travel items, we all know versatility is just as important as the quality of materials. And TAGS not only understands that sentiment but completely reinvented it with the design of the Getaway Bag.
Made to resemble your average high-end weekender, this carry-on is actually a garment bag in disguise – and the ultimate travel companion for quick trips and vacays.
The durable canvas design unzips to store and protect your clothes (and undoubtedly, your carefree aesthetic). The bag also features leather handles that can be fastened together for no-fuss portability. And since it’s available in two bold neutrals, black and olive, the Getaway Bag compliments any style and aesthetic.
The carry-on garment bag is available through TAGS for $129. But Daily Dot readers can get 15% off their first purchase when using the code DOT – just remember to plug it in before check out! If you spend $250 or more you’ll receive the Getaway Bag for absolutely free and no code required since the discount applies automatically at checkout.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. This post does not constitute our endorsement or review of the product. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.