- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend 2 Years Ago
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished 2 Years Ago
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money 2 Years Ago
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker 2 Years Ago
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Today 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Today 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Today 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Today 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Today 11:39 AM
- Every Marvel Cinematic Universe movie and show missing from Disney+ (and when they’ll show up) Today 11:35 AM
- HBO Max is planning a ‘Friends’ reunion special Today 11:10 AM
- 18 games you’ll want to have for all your holiday parties Today 11:09 AM
- Why the internet is obsessed with the Home Depot song Today 11:04 AM
The sale slashes prices by up to 70%, but the deal is only available online. So if you’re looking to take advantage of this prime opportunity, make sure your laptop is charged and your credit card is out! Choose from nerdy renditions of classic tabletop games like Dragon Ball Z Monopoly, NSFW card games like Utter Nonsense, party games, brain teasers, and more.
Celebrate International Tabletop Day the right way – by treating yo’self to a few new games. And with prices starting at just $4.99, who could argue that logic? But ThinkGeek’s deal won’t last long! So if you’re looking for something specific, you should shop sooner rather than later.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Show off your cardboard masterpiece in the Labo Creators Contest
- Here’s how you can get two months worth of Skillshare premium for absolutely free
- Get your Amazon Prime membership for $99 before the price goes up in May
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.