- Why is Instagram still hosting ‘Black Lives Don’t Matter’ accounts? Today 7:14 AM
- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
You no longer need super strength to open a damn beer bottle. Just use this samurai sword bottle opener. It gives you all the power you need to pop open that sucker.
Take a deep breath in and blow all the frustration out. Because unlike traditional bottle openers that slip instad of grip, this samurai sword holds steady. So you can lose the weird “I’m gonna get it this time! How hard can it be to open a bottle?!” face.
Plus, if you make a spill or your beer explodes because you got all shook up with excitement over the new bottle opener, it’s no biggie. The samurai sword bottle opener is designed from stainless steel and silicone, so you can wash the ooey-gooey sticky off at a moments notice.
The samurai sword bottle opener is available through Amazon for just $15.60. You may as well get one just so you can say you’re the master of something (even if it is just opening bottles).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario-inspired wine stoppers will make your cheap wine taste better
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.