- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles 2 Years Ago
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
Look strong AF with a single swing.
You no longer need super strength to open a damn beer bottle. Just use this samurai sword bottle opener. It gives you all the power you need to pop open that sucker.
Take a deep breath in and blow all the frustration out. Because unlike traditional bottle openers that slip instad of grip, this samurai sword holds steady. So you can lose the weird “I’m gonna get it this time! How hard can it be to open a bottle?!” face.
Plus, if you make a spill or your beer explodes because you got all shook up with excitement over the new bottle opener, it’s no biggie. The samurai sword bottle opener is designed from stainless steel and silicone, so you can wash the ooey-gooey sticky off at a moments notice.
The samurai sword bottle opener is available through Amazon for just $15.60. You may as well get one just so you can say you’re the master of something (even if it is just opening bottles).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario-inspired wine stoppers will make your cheap wine taste better
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.