- Swipe This! He hasn’t texted me back. Should I text him again? 2 Years Ago
- New Loch Ness monster video may just confirm giant eel theory Wednesday 8:04 PM
- Instagram to restrict posts promoting diet culture and plastic surgery Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Apple wants to trademark ‘Slofie,’ its term for slow-motion selfies Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Fortnite leak reveals a Batman crossover event may be happening Wednesday 5:32 PM
- The explosion at a bull semen factory generated a lot of obvious jokes Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Jessica Jaymes, adult film star, dead at 43 Wednesday 4:18 PM
- How to stream Falcons vs. Colts in Week 3 Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Beto O’Rourke says he opposes police use of facial recognition tech Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped Wednesday 3:19 PM
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses Wednesday 3:13 PM
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart Wednesday 3:09 PM
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Wednesday 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Wednesday 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Wednesday 1:18 PM
You no longer need super strength to open a damn beer bottle. Just use this samurai sword bottle opener. It gives you all the power you need to pop open that sucker.
Take a deep breath in and blow all the frustration out. Because unlike traditional bottle openers that slip instad of grip, this samurai sword holds steady. So you can lose the weird “I’m gonna get it this time! How hard can it be to open a bottle?!” face.
Plus, if you make a spill or your beer explodes because you got all shook up with excitement over the new bottle opener, it’s no biggie. The samurai sword bottle opener is designed from stainless steel and silicone, so you can wash the ooey-gooey sticky off at a moments notice.
The samurai sword bottle opener is available through Amazon for just $15.60. You may as well get one just so you can say you’re the master of something (even if it is just opening bottles).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Super Mario-inspired wine stoppers will make your cheap wine taste better
- Keep your beer cool and concealed with this futuristic thermos
- Nail your mad scientist aesthetic with this cocktail kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.