- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
The only thing worse than being caught in the rain without an umbrella is being stuck with an awful one. Upgrade before winter hits with a two-pack of SwissTek Double Layer Smart Umbrellas.
These innovative umbrellas are wind-proof and drip-proof, helping you stay dry in even the worst weather. Thanks to the reverse-folding structure, the umbrella opens from the top, not the bottom, making it easier to close, store, and drain.
Best of all, once you use the umbrella, the wet part stays on the inside as its folded up, so you won’t have to deal with any dripping. You can even stand it up to drain.
The umbrellas are made with UV-protecting fabric, so you can even use them in the summer. You can get two SwissTek Double Layer Smart Umbrellas for $33, 76 percent off the original price of $140.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your floors dust-free with these adorable cleaning slippers
- Make trick-or-treaters wet themselves with these horrifying digital decorations
- ‘Star Wars’ pet costumes are more amazing than you can possibly imagine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.