- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
The only thing worse than being caught in the rain without an umbrella is being stuck with an awful one. Upgrade before winter hits with a two-pack of SwissTek Double Layer Smart Umbrellas.
These innovative umbrellas are wind-proof and drip-proof, helping you stay dry in even the worst weather. Thanks to the reverse-folding structure, the umbrella opens from the top, not the bottom, making it easier to close, store, and drain.
Best of all, once you use the umbrella, the wet part stays on the inside as its folded up, so you won’t have to deal with any dripping. You can even stand it up to drain.
The umbrellas are made with UV-protecting fabric, so you can even use them in the summer. You can get two SwissTek Double Layer Smart Umbrellas for $33, 76 percent off the original price of $140.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Keep your floors dust-free with these adorable cleaning slippers
- Make trick-or-treaters wet themselves with these horrifying digital decorations
- ‘Star Wars’ pet costumes are more amazing than you can possibly imagine
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.