- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Get $50 of flowers delivered for just $30 this Valentine’s Day
Don’t worry, your beau won’t see the price tag.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day again, which means you better show the person (or people) you care most about some love. Need help? Here’s an idea for you: The Bouqs Deluxe Bouquet: Valentine’s Day Special.
Sending your beau a bouquet of their favorite flowers is a tried-and-true way of showing you care. The thing is, it’s also pretty pricey to score fresh-cut flowers last minute. The Bouqs’ Valentine’s Special will help you stay on budget, though. Phew!
All bouquets from Bouqs are sustainably sourced from local farms and delivered on demand from an artisan florist in just hours. They also come with a happiness guarantee. So, if your girlfriend hates pink and you accidentally got her pink flowers, they’ll address the (annoying) issue quickly and with a smile.
Here’s the deal: you pay $29.99 for The Bouqs Deluxe Bouquet: Valentine’s Day Special from the Daily Dot store and you’ll get a $50 credit for the Valentine’s Day bouquet of your choice.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Don’t forget a condom on Valentine’s Day … for your wine bottle
- 5 romantic candles that will set the mood on Valentine’s Day
- 14 Valentine’s Day cards guaranteed to make your partner LOL (IRL)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.