- Laura Loomer led a second protest at Twitter yesterday 1 Year Ago
- The eyes have it in these ‘Alita: Battle Angel’ memes Today 2:13 PM
- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis Today 1:58 PM
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months Today 1:28 PM
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
How to show your support for gorilla conservation in style
Do it for Harambe!
There’s a chance we may one day live in a world without gorillas, considering all four species are critically endangered. To protect these gentle giants and their habitats, grab yourself a pack of Gorilla Socks (yes, you read that right).
Gorilla Socks are a stylish way to show your support for your gorilla friends. This New York-based company produces eco-friendly bamboo fiber socks for a good cause: conservation. As a partner of the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund International, every time you buy a pair of these socks, at least 10% goes to support those gentle giants and their habitats.
With your purchase, you’ll get three pairs of socks in Banana Blues, Coastlines and Green Envy styles. Plus, you’ll get a sense of pride for protecting one of the mightiest and most charismatic creatures in the world.
Do it for Harambe! Grab Gorilla Socks Packs for $32.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $48.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 15 Galentine’s Day gifts to give your favorite ladies
- Cute Fruit Undies are sustainable panties that encourage self-love (even when you’re bleeding)
- Amazon Bump Boxes are like pregnancy gift baskets sent from cherubs
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.