- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free 8 Months Ago
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
This $9 brain training course will keep your memory in tip-top shape
It also makes learning a new language easier than ever before.
Brain games like puzzles, crosswords, and Sudoku are all great ways to keep your mind sharp. But there’s actually a more effective method of brain training called the SuperLearner 2: Speed Reading and Memory course.
Building on the success of the original Become A SuperLearner course, this new-and-improved training is loaded with hacks and techniques to get you learning new skills faster and more efficiently than ever before. However, this course goes beyond just teaching you how to speed read. It actually explores the cognitive and neurological factors behind smarter learning. So you’ll master advanced memory techniques which you can use to learn new skills and speak other languages.
The SuperLearner2 Speed Reading and Memory seminar includes over five hours of content taught by successful Silicone Valley entrepreneur, Jonathan Levi. Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy. His course Become a SuperLearner earned him over 60,000 students! He has since snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprises.
Lifetime access to this popular course usually retails for $145, but our readers can get it for just $9 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
- 10 of the best sex-positive books for teens
- Be more mindful with a little help from this guided journal
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.