- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Today 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Today 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Today 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Today 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Today 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Today 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
This $9 brain training course will keep your memory in tip-top shape
It also makes learning a new language easier than ever before.
Brain games like puzzles, crosswords, and Sudoku are all great ways to keep your mind sharp. But there’s actually a more effective method of brain training called the SuperLearner 2: Speed Reading and Memory course.
Building on the success of the original Become A SuperLearner course, this new-and-improved training is loaded with hacks and techniques to get you learning new skills faster and more efficiently than ever before. However, this course goes beyond just teaching you how to speed read. It actually explores the cognitive and neurological factors behind smarter learning. So you’ll master advanced memory techniques which you can use to learn new skills and speak other languages.
The SuperLearner2 Speed Reading and Memory seminar includes over five hours of content taught by successful Silicone Valley entrepreneur, Jonathan Levi. Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy. His course Become a SuperLearner earned him over 60,000 students! He has since snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprises.
Lifetime access to this popular course usually retails for $145, but our readers can get it for just $9 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
- 10 of the best sex-positive books for teens
- Be more mindful with a little help from this guided journal
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.