- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
This $9 brain training course will keep your memory in tip-top shape
It also makes learning a new language easier than ever before.
Brain games like puzzles, crosswords, and Sudoku are all great ways to keep your mind sharp. But there’s actually a more effective method of brain training called the SuperLearner 2: Speed Reading and Memory course.
Building on the success of the original Become A SuperLearner course, this new-and-improved training is loaded with hacks and techniques to get you learning new skills faster and more efficiently than ever before. However, this course goes beyond just teaching you how to speed read. It actually explores the cognitive and neurological factors behind smarter learning. So you’ll master advanced memory techniques which you can use to learn new skills and speak other languages.
The SuperLearner2 Speed Reading and Memory seminar includes over five hours of content taught by successful Silicone Valley entrepreneur, Jonathan Levi. Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on Udemy. His course Become a SuperLearner earned him over 60,000 students! He has since snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprises.
Lifetime access to this popular course usually retails for $145, but our readers can get it for just $9 through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts
- 10 of the best sex-positive books for teens
- Be more mindful with a little help from this guided journal
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.