- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
Learn how to truly secure your network with the Supercharged Cybersecurity bundle
Better safe than sorry.
The market for cybersecurity is booming, so if you’re considering a career change, now’s the time. But even if you’re happy and comfortable in your 9-to-5, having some background knowledge in online security isn’t a bad idea.
With everything digital, finding what you need is easier than ever before – which is the biggest Catch-22 since the novel itself. You see, since you’re able to find everything you want with ease, it also means hackers can find what they want too. Until you learn how to properly protect yourself, anyway. Which is exactly what the 2018 Supercharged Cybersecurity bundle aims to do. Users will surf through 10 courses led by cybersecurity professionals and follow along with an eBook as they learn about everything from Kali Linux to Wireshark 2.
For a closer look at the bundle itself, continue reading for the complete course descriptions.
In this course, you’ll get rock-solid insight into penetration testing techniques and learn how to test a corporate network against threats. You’ll formulate pentesting strategies by relying on the most up-to-date and feature-rich Kali Linux 2.
This book has the most advanced tools and techniques to reproduce methods used by sophisticated hackers. and it will make you an expert in Kali Linux. From being introduced to Kali’s top tools to finding your way around your target network to proving that vulnerabilities are real and exploitable, this book will help you cover all the bases of modern pentesting.
Kali Linux is a Debian-based Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. This book will take you on a journey where you’ll learn to master advanced tools and techniques to conduct wireless penetration testing with Kali Linux. By the end of the book, you’ll have mastered using Kali Linux for wireless security assessments and become a more effective penetration tester and consultant.
There are more web applications than ever these days and a greater need than ever to make them secure. Web penetration testing is the use of tools and code to attack a website or web app to assess its vulnerabilities to external threats. This course will walk you through the web application penetration testing methodology, showing you how to write your own tools with Python for every main activity in the process.
If penetration testing is a battle then Metasploit is the deadliest and stealthiest weapon to use. Metasploit is a feature-rich tool that can be integrated with third-party tools easily. This course is a complete guide to numerous techniques using real-time demonstrations to sharpen your skills and give you a clear understanding of the complete framework.
Security flaws and new hacking techniques emerge practically overnight, and security professionals need to keep up. With this practical guide, you’ll learn how to build your own virtual pentesting lab environments to practice and develop your security skills.
Mobile phone forensics is the science of retrieving data from a mobile phone under forensically-sound conditions. In this book, you’ll deep dive into mobile forensics techniques in iOS 8-9.2, Android 4.4-6, and Windows Phone devices. You’ll learn the latest open source and commercial mobile forensics tools, enabling you to analyze and retrieve data effectively.
This book will illustrate how and why you should learn Python to strengthen your analysis skills and efficiency as you creatively solve real-world problems. Each chapter walks you through a forensic artifact and one or more methods to analyze the evidence. With all this knowledge, you can rapidly develop and deploy solutions to identify critical information and fine-tune your skill set as an examiner.
Kali Linux is the most comprehensive distribution for penetration testing and ethical hacking. This course teaches you all about the forensic analysis of computer and mobile devices that leverage the Kali Linux distribution. You’ll get hands-on, seeing how to conduct each phase of the digital forensics process: acquisition, extraction, analysis, and presentation.
Wireshark is a widely used open source tool to profile and monitor network traffic and analyze packets. It lets you control, capture, and dynamically browse the traffic running on the organization’s network. This course will teach you about the new Wireshark 2, with enhanced features to help you protect your organization in a better way.
The 2018 Supercharged Cybersecurity bundle usually retails for over $635 or $40 a class. But our readers can save 95% and get the entire bundle, so 10 classes and an eBook, for just $29.99. Get it and get protected!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $17 Fire TV accessory will save you the headache of endless buffering
- 10 of the geekiest onesies for your future gamer
- Encrypt your internet connection and protect your personal data with ProtonVPN
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.