- Was Bloomberg owned harder on the debate stage or by Twitter? Today 8:54 AM
- Make ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ your desert island game Today 8:51 AM
- Everyone’s trying to dance like Jennifer Lopez on TikTok Today 8:27 AM
- Why the coronavirus bioweapon theory persists Today 7:57 AM
- You won’t see deleted scenes on the ‘Rise of Skywalker’ home release Today 7:47 AM
- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight Today 7:00 AM
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
Are you pumped for the next Nintendo character romp? The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Special Edition pack has everything a brawling fan needs.
I know you. You’re pumped to whip butt as Simon Belmont, make a big debut as Ridley, or paint the town red with the Inklings. For that, only the special edition of Smash Ultimate will do. What makes it so special? For one, instead of the usual plastic box the plebs are getting, your new cartridge comes in a glorious collectible steel book case. The minimalist design shows the flaming Smash emblem on a bright gunmetal background.
And because Smash Bros. is better with friends, this special edition comes with a fancy new Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. The special edition will release with the standard edition on December 7 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $139.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These rare Funko Pops are diamonds in the rough
- Keep your precious console safe with these Nintendo Switch cases
- Celebrate ThinkGeek’s week-long anniversary sale
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.