- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Today 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Today 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Today 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Today 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Today 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’ is the most legendary crossover of all time
Isabelle is about to update her business card.
If you’re like most Nintendo fans, you were born ready for this battle. Get ready to get back in the ring in the upcoming mega brawler Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Yes, all your favorite Nintendo fighters are here. Super Mario, Kirby, Samus, and even the sexy Captain Falcon are back. There’s even a freshly re-done Breath of the Wild Link. Nintendo isn’t using the word Ultimate lightly here. The upcoming Switch title will have every fighter from past entries, including all of the DLC from the Wii U version. That means Ryu from Street Fighter, Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Bayonetta, and Solid Snake will once again grace the battlefield.
There are newcomers joining the fray as well. Metroid nemesis Ridley and Inklings from Splatoon will shake up the ring with their unique moves and skillsets. The roster just keeps on getting bigger and better. Simon and Richter Belmont from Castlevania bring their vampire hunting skills to the fray. And King K. Rool, Donkey Kong’s nemesis is back with a vengeance. Incineroar and Ken Masters are rounding off the roster, which is clocking in at 74! But wait…there’s more!
Somehow even Pirahna Plant, that common Mario enemy, weaseled its way onto the roster. But it will only be available if you buy and register the game by January 31, 2019. Plus, there’s a whole wave of DLC coming all next year.
Ready your favorite controller, gather a group of friends (or enemies) and pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The Nintendo Switch exclusive releases on December 7 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $59.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score a gorgeous retro console with our SNES Classic Edition giveaway
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
- Turn your Switch into an arcade cabinet with this $20 kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.