- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children 1 Year Ago
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football 1 Year Ago
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Today 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Today 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Today 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Today 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Today 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Today 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Today 1:27 PM
- YouTube’s 2019 Rewind video is much different than last year’s debacle Today 1:19 PM
- Artists get revenge on art-stealing T-shirt bots Today 12:44 PM
- Jack Burkman, who accuses 2020 candidates of having lovers, has a few himself Today 12:38 PM
- Did Muslims on Twitter already figure out the twist ending to Netflix’s ‘Messiah’? Today 11:52 AM
- How ‘Knives Out’ costume designer Jenny Eagan crafted the coziest film of 2019 Today 11:30 AM
- Photo of Uber office bathrooms renews concerns about treatment of drivers Today 11:29 AM
If you’re like most Nintendo fans, you were born ready for this battle. Get ready to get back in the ring in the upcoming mega brawler Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Yes, all your favorite Nintendo fighters are here. Super Mario, Kirby, Samus, and even the sexy Captain Falcon are back. There’s even a freshly re-done Breath of the Wild Link. Nintendo isn’t using the word Ultimate lightly here. The upcoming Switch title will have every fighter from past entries, including all of the DLC from the Wii U version. That means Ryu from Street Fighter, Cloud from Final Fantasy VII, Bayonetta, and Solid Snake will once again grace the battlefield.
There are newcomers joining the fray as well. Metroid nemesis Ridley and Inklings from Splatoon will shake up the ring with their unique moves and skillsets. The roster just keeps on getting bigger and better. Simon and Richter Belmont from Castlevania bring their vampire hunting skills to the fray. And King K. Rool, Donkey Kong’s nemesis is back with a vengeance. Incineroar and Ken Masters are rounding off the roster, which is clocking in at 74! But wait…there’s more!
Somehow even Pirahna Plant, that common Mario enemy, weaseled its way onto the roster. But it will only be available if you buy and register the game by January 31, 2019. Plus, there’s a whole wave of DLC coming all next year.
Ready your favorite controller, gather a group of friends (or enemies) and pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. The Nintendo Switch exclusive releases on December 7 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $59.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score a gorgeous retro console with our SNES Classic Edition giveaway
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
- Turn your Switch into an arcade cabinet with this $20 kit
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.