- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Today 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Today 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Today 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Today 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Today 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Today 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
Here we go!
As great as cuddling is, it can leave you feeling totally sluggish. These Super Shroom plushes will keep you primed and ready for action.
These two classic Mario items are now available in plush form. The 1up Shroom is perfect if you’re hankering for second chances. An extra life, if you will. The classic and ubiquitous Super Shroom is as dependable a power up as there ever was, and makes an excellent pillow.
Each of these plushes are massive, more than 13 inches tall. Like all great plushes, they’re big enough to hug! Nab one of these Super Shroom plushes, available on ThinkGeek starting at $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Kirby Star Allies’ is a friendship-filled adventure for the ages
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.