- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Power up your cuddle sessions with these Super Shroom plushes
Here we go!
As great as cuddling is, it can leave you feeling totally sluggish. These Super Shroom plushes will keep you primed and ready for action.
These two classic Mario items are now available in plush form. The 1up Shroom is perfect if you’re hankering for second chances. An extra life, if you will. The classic and ubiquitous Super Shroom is as dependable a power-up as there ever was, and makes an excellent pillow.
Each of these plushes are massive, more than 13 inches tall. Like all great plushes, they’re big enough to hug! Nab one of these Super Shroom plushes, available exclusively on ThinkGeek for $39.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Kirby Star Allies’ is a friendship-filled adventure for the ages
- Cuddle with an 8-bit legend with these retro Zelda plushes
- Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.