- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
When you’re laying in bed fantasizing about the perfect controller, I bet it looks like this one. Thankfully, the Super Nintendo Pro is totally real.
Staring at it too long has a hypnotizing effect. It’s like a SNES controller got a sleek redesign, becoming even more amazing than it already was. The addition of two ergonomic joysticks makes it perfect for modern systems and play styles. And because it blends old and new, you can connect it to your system of choice through USB or Bluetooth.
The Super Nintendo Pro is compatible with smart devices like Android phones and iPads, Windows and Mac computers and even consoles like Nintendo Switch and SNES Classic. Its firmware will also be updated in future, so you can count on functionality with Raspberry Pi, Retron 5 and more. Plus, it’s just plain gorgeous, right? It’s also available in Super Famicom colors, suiting all regional tastes.
The Super Nintendo Pro and Super Famicom Pro controllers are on sale through Amazon for $44.99 (regularly $49.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Slay Ganon with these ‘Breath of the Wild’ Zelda Champions amiibo
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- Dare I call the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Pro Controller sexy?
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.