- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
You’ve heard of Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Kart and Super Mario Odyssey, but have you heard of Super Mario chess? Probably not.
Played with the same rules as traditional chess, this set is just as much fun to play as it is to display. Players pick a team comprised of 16 of the most iconic characters of the Nintendo series and then battle it out. The chess set uses 32 hand-painted characters in place of kings, queens, and pawns. Including Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Toad, 1-Up Mushroom, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Birdo, Goomba, Hammer Bros., and Magikoopa.
Super Mario chess may not get as competitive (or relationship crumbling) as Mario Kart, but it can definitely put a wedge in a relationship. Which is why it’s imperative to think about the moves you want to make before you actually make them.
The collector’s edition chess set is available through Amazon for $34.97. That’s 30% off its usual retail price of $50! And no, we’re not chomping your chain.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- 22 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.