- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Show off your intellectual gaming skills with Super Mario chess
You’ve heard of Luigi’s Mansion, Mario Kart and Super Mario Odyssey, but have you heard of Super Mario chess? Probably not.
Played with the same rules as traditional chess, this set is just as much fun to play as it is to display. Players pick a team comprised of 16 of the most iconic characters of the Nintendo series and then battle it out. The chess set uses 32 hand-painted characters in place of kings, queens, and pawns. Including Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Yoshi, Toad, 1-Up Mushroom, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Birdo, Goomba, Hammer Bros., and Magikoopa.
Super Mario chess may not get as competitive (or relationship crumbling) as Mario Kart, but it can definitely put a wedge in a relationship. Which is why it’s imperative to think about the moves you want to make before you actually make them.
The collector’s edition chess set is available through Amazon for $34.97. That’s 30% off its usual retail price of $50! And no, we’re not chomping your chain.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Alright! ‘Bob’s Burgers’ cooked up a tasty recipe for Clue
- Smash Bros. Ultimate Essentials to Make You King Of The Ring
- 22 party games that deserve a spot at the dinner table this holiday season
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.