- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations 2 Years Ago
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans 2 Years Ago
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral 2 Years Ago
- Ben Shapiro comes out as pro-baby Hitler in March for Life message 2 Years Ago
- Facebook staffers caught writing 5-star Amazon reviews for Portal speaker 2 Years Ago
- R. Kelly supporters are using #FirstThem to protect him Today 1:55 PM
- Lin-Manuel Miranda tweets his disappointment about Trump and Puerto Rico Today 1:28 PM
- YouTuber Simone Giertz reveals her brain tumor has returned Today 1:07 PM
- ‘Conversations With a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes’ feels like a bad one-man show Today 12:37 PM
- Post-cataclysmic sci-fi flick ‘IO’ fails to stand out in its saturated genre Today 12:30 PM
- Trump peddles right-wing ‘prayer rug’ conspiracy Today 11:29 AM
- Summit1G reportedly overtakes Ninja as king of Twitch subscribers Today 11:18 AM
- FCC’s request to postpone net neutrality case denied by federal court Today 11:02 AM
- School employee investigated for yelling, ‘Build the wall,’ at picketing teachers Today 10:50 AM
- Netflix announces staggering viewership for ‘You’—but many are skeptical Today 10:50 AM
This Super Mario Plush Chain Chomp just needs a hug
It’s so cute!
That’s when clever crafters come in to close the gap. This sweet Chain Chomp is made by Etsy creator ArtisticCircus, who makes nerdy plushes by hand. The Chain Chomp is made of fleece so its super squishy, plus you can rest assured its not going to actually eat you.
At $25, this is a steal to us. You can also request commissions, so maybe that Birdo plush isn’t such a fantasy after all.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.