- Why ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ is my favorite Marvel movie 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club Today 6:56 AM
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
Don’t stomp ‘em: cuddle ‘em.
Instead of crushing all of Bowser’s minions with the power of your jump, make friends with each of these adorable Super Mario baddies plush.
Every iconic stompable goon from Mario’s first outing onward is available. There’s fan favorites like the explosively awesome Bomb-omb and the bashful but precious Boo and Shy Guy. Worry not, all the classic foes are available too. Bullet Bill, Koopa Troopa and Goomba all scream retro Mario.
Each of these plushes is four to five inches tall, so they won’t become a problem should they become sentient. Grab one of each and start your own plumber crushing army.
These Super Mario baddies plush are available on ThinkGeek for $9.99 – 11.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Playing With Super Power’ is the perfect SNES Classic guide
- Relive that retro gaming magic with the SNES-edition New 3DS XL
- This SNES classic carrying case lets you personalize your Nintendo love
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.