- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Don’t stomp ‘em: cuddle ‘em.
Instead of crushing all of Bowser’s minions with the power of your jump, make friends with each of these adorable Super Mario baddies plush.
Every iconic stompable goon from Mario’s first outing onward is available. There’s fan favorites like the explosively awesome Bomb-omb and the bashful but precious Boo and Shy Guy. Worry not, all the classic foes are available too. Bullet Bill, Koopa Troopa and Goomba all scream retro Mario.
Each of these plushes is four to five inches tall, so they won’t become a problem should they become sentient. Grab one of each and start your own plumber crushing army.
These Super Mario baddies plush are available on ThinkGeek for $9.99 – 11.99 each.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Playing With Super Power’ is the perfect SNES Classic guide
- Relive that retro gaming magic with the SNES-edition New 3DS XL
- This SNES classic carrying case lets you personalize your Nintendo love
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.