- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
- People are rallying against toxic masculinity on International Men’s Day Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Reddit wants to stop its pro-Trump forum from outing the alleged whistleblower Tuesday 3:38 PM
- White woman calls cops on man who said he was visiting aunt with his kids Tuesday 3:12 PM
- ‘The Stranded’ is a flawed yet addictive blend of ‘Degrassi’ and ‘Lost’ Tuesday 2:45 PM
- The ‘gonna tell my kids’ meme is revisionist history at its most absurd Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Redditor asks former burglars to give home security tips Tuesday 2:18 PM
- Facebook-Breitbart partnership under fire in wake of new Stephen Miller emails Tuesday 2:00 PM
- John Krasinski under fire after praising the CIA Tuesday 1:46 PM
- Conservatives melt down after Chick-fil-A says it will stop donating to anti-LGBTQ orgs Tuesday 1:33 PM
- ‘Honey Boy’ is an experimental look at channeling trauma Tuesday 1:28 PM
- Disney+ now allows users to resume and restart content Tuesday 11:42 AM
If you’re a fan of Super Mario and wine, you need this delightful wine stopper.
The Fred & Friends wine stopper does more than just create a geeky cap. It also aerates your wine. So as you pour, the wine stopper helps your wine breathe making it taste better.
The faucet is fully functional. Just twist the spout and watch it pour out beautifully. So that cheap bottle of wine you’ve been avoiding may not taste that bad after all.
It’s designed from food-safe silicone, making it washable and reusable. Plus, it resembles the pipes designed in the Super Mario universe. What’s better than that?
The wine bottle faucet stopper and aerator is available through Amazon for just over $13. Wa-hoo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.