- Conspiracy theorists push coronavirus misinformation on TikTok 2 Years Ago
- Chinese YouTuber apologizes for eating bat soup in 2016 after getting hate mail 2 Years Ago
- Influencer slammed over ‘white is right’ quilt 2 Years Ago
- A little girl’s song about ‘dinosaurs in love’ has captured the heart of the internet Today 2:06 PM
- Kylie Jenner found a way to make Kobe Bryant’s death about her Today 1:16 PM
- Warren calls for harsh penalties for tech companies that spread voter disinformation Today 12:52 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Miami vices and vexes Today 12:24 PM
- Teen gets harmonica stuck in mouth, documents it on TikTok Today 11:08 AM
- Joey Salads got his DNA results in and now he’s tweeting the N-word Today 10:58 AM
- NikkieTutorials says she knows who blackmailed her Today 10:22 AM
- Seth Rogen is making a movie about a deadly meme Today 9:30 AM
- Ring should be shut down ‘immediately,’ Amazon engineer warns Today 9:19 AM
- Joe Biden wants his own Bernie Bros Today 8:57 AM
- Twitch star Adept shares heartwarming story about meeting Kobe Bryant Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Promising Young Woman’ unravels the complexities of a revenge fantasy Today 8:35 AM
If you’re a fan of Super Mario and wine, you need this delightful wine stopper.
The Fred & Friends wine stopper does more than just create a geeky cap. It also aerates your wine. So as you pour, the wine stopper helps your wine breathe making it taste better.
The faucet is fully functional. Just twist the spout and watch it pour out beautifully. So that cheap bottle of wine you’ve been avoiding may not taste that bad after all.
It’s designed from food-safe silicone, making it washable and reusable. Plus, it resembles the pipes designed in the Super Mario universe. What’s better than that?
The wine bottle faucet stopper and aerator is available through Amazon for just over $13. Wa-hoo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.