- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez supports resolution that could lead to Trump’s impeachment Thursday 9:46 PM
- Ricardo Milos dancing memes are the new Rickroll Thursday 9:09 PM
- Laura Loomer sues Twitter, Muslim lobbying group over account ban Thursday 8:15 PM
- Far-right troll Ian Miles Cheong gets flamed for mocking a ‘Star Wars’ fan Thursday 6:17 PM
- Facebook says ‘millions,’ not ‘tens of thousands,’ affected by Instagram password bug Thursday 5:13 PM
- Leading 2020 Democrats mock redactions in Mueller report Thursday 4:04 PM
- 8 weed accessories for stealthy stoners Thursday 4:00 PM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate players are now fighting on giant d*cks Thursday 3:37 PM
- Why are Facebook and Google translating this Spanish word into a racial slur? Thursday 3:32 PM
- Instagram page encourages meme creators to join a meme union Thursday 3:24 PM
- 28 smokin’ hot gifts for your stoner friend Thursday 1:33 PM
- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report Thursday 1:28 PM
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups Thursday 1:15 PM
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo Thursday 12:57 PM
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Thursday 12:08 PM
These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
We’ve always wondered what those extra faucets were for.
If you’re a fan of Super Mario and wine, you need this delightful wine stopper.
The Fred & Friends wine stopper does more than just create a geeky cap. It also aerates your wine. So as you pour, the wine stopper helps your wine breathe making it taste better.
The faucet is fully functional. Just twist the spout and watch it pour out beautifully. So that cheap bottle of wine you’ve been avoiding may not taste that bad after all.
It’s designed from food-safe silicone, making it washable and reusable. Plus, it resembles the pipes designed in the Super Mario universe. What’s better than that?
The wine bottle faucet stopper and aerator is available through Amazon for just over $13. Wa-hoo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.