- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
These Super Mario stoppers make cheap wine taste better
We’ve always wondered what those extra faucets were for.
If you’re a fan of Super Mario and wine, you need this delightful wine stopper.
The Fred & Friends wine stopper does more than just create a geeky cap. It also aerates your wine. So as you pour, the wine stopper helps your wine breathe making it taste better.
The faucet is fully functional. Just twist the spout and watch it pour out beautifully. So that cheap bottle of wine you’ve been avoiding may not taste that bad after all.
It’s designed from food-safe silicone, making it washable and reusable. Plus, it resembles the pipes designed in the Super Mario universe. What’s better than that?
The wine bottle faucet stopper and aerator is available through Amazon for just over $13. Wa-hoo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.