- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
If you’re a fan of Super Mario and wine, you need this delightful wine stopper.
The Fred & Friends wine stopper does more than just create a geeky cap. It also aerates your wine. So as you pour, the wine stopper helps your wine breathe making it taste better.
The faucet is fully functional. Just twist the spout and watch it pour out beautifully. So that cheap bottle of wine you’ve been avoiding may not taste that bad after all.
It’s designed from food-safe silicone, making it washable and reusable. Plus, it resembles the pipes designed in the Super Mario universe. What’s better than that?
The wine bottle faucet stopper and aerator is available through Amazon for just over $13. Wa-hoo!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Prima Guide will unlock smashing secrets
- Face off against your foul-mouthed friends in Deadpool vs. The World – a totally NSFW card game
- The best waterproof vibrators to take in the bathtub
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.