- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds 3 Years Ago
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot 3 Years Ago
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Newcastle Today 9:00 AM
- How to stream Atletico Madrid vs. Valencia Today 9:00 AM
- ‘Bully. Coward. Victim.’ dives deep into the life of an ‘evil’ man Today 8:42 AM
- Paul Rudd acts his tail off in Netflix’s ‘Living With Yourself’ Today 8:15 AM
If you’re a connoisseur of all things retro in the video game world, you need to see this book.
Called Super Famicom: The Box Art, this compendium is made by Bitmap Books, the one-man project of Sam Dyer. In an interview with the Daily Dot, Dyer explained how he goes about creating these odes of each of gaming’s most memorable eras by showcasing their box art alongside writing from fans, critics, and the games’ creators. And now you can score his beautiful Super Famicom book for less than retail price!
ThinkGeek has marked the book down to $24.99 from its usual $35.99 price tag, which is a must-buy. And if you find yourself as addicted to Bitmap’s elegant presentations as we are, you might want to know Dyer’s tribute to the Nintendo Entertainment System is on the way in February.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.