- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past 2 Years Ago
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
See what Japan’s Super Nintendo era looked like.
If you’re a connoisseur of all things retro in the video game world, you need to see this book.
Called Super Famicom: The Box Art, this compendium is made by Bitmap Books, the one-man project of Sam Dyer. In an interview with the Daily Dot, Dyer explained how he goes about creating these odes of each of gaming’s most memorable eras by showcasing their box art alongside writing from fans, critics, and the games’ creators. And now you can score his beautiful Super Famicom book for less than retail price!
ThinkGeek has marked the book down to $24.99 from its usual $35.99 price tag, which is a must-buy. And if you find yourself as addicted to Bitmap’s elegant presentations as we are, you might want to know Dyer’s tribute to the Nintendo Entertainment System is on the way in February.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.