- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss 3 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel 3 Years Ago
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Today 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Today 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Today 10:38 AM
- Twitter pledges to verify politicians in national primaries Today 9:34 AM
- Don’t believe the haters who are calling this Bloomberg-Maroon 5 dance ‘fake’ Today 9:21 AM
- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension Today 7:37 AM
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
If you’re a connoisseur of all things retro in the video game world, you need to see this book.
Called Super Famicom: The Box Art, this compendium is made by Bitmap Books, the one-man project of Sam Dyer. In an interview with the Daily Dot, Dyer explained how he goes about creating these odes of each of gaming’s most memorable eras by showcasing their box art alongside writing from fans, critics, and the games’ creators. And now you can score his beautiful Super Famicom book for less than retail price!
ThinkGeek has marked the book down to $24.99 from its usual $35.99 price tag, which is a must-buy. And if you find yourself as addicted to Bitmap’s elegant presentations as we are, you might want to know Dyer’s tribute to the Nintendo Entertainment System is on the way in February.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.