- Marvel unveiled its Phase 4 plans at San Diego Comic-Con Today 9:16 AM
- How a queer Instagram is helping fight the opioid epidemic in Appalachia Today 6:30 AM
- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
You can score a cheap TV before the Super Bowl, but you better hustle
Time to upgrade before game day.
Want to have a Super Bowl party at your house, but ashamed of your puny, old TV? That problem can be remedied in time for the big day.
Amazon is running sales on a few high-def TVs right now that are not only reasonably priced, but also Prime-eligible. That translates to fast shipping, so you can focus on your Super Bowl party food plan while someone delivers the big screen to your door.
- If your focus is a good price, the TCL 40-inch smart LED TV comes with Roku and runs $269.99, down from its regular price of $419.99.
- If you prefer a better-known brand, there’s a beautiful LG 43-inch smart TV on sale for $497, which is over $150 off the normal cost.
- Go big or go home, right? If you want to go a little higher and like your TVs with a curve, this 43-inch Samsung model from 2016 is on sale for $747.99. That saves you over $250.
Now put on your jersey, kick back, and enjoy the pigskin party. The TV will keep you happy long after the game, even if your team lets you down.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.