Want to have a Super Bowl party at your house, but ashamed of your puny, old TV? That problem can be remedied in time for the big day.
Amazon is running sales on a few high-def TVs right now that are not only reasonably priced, but also Prime-eligible. That translates to fast shipping, so you can focus on your Super Bowl party food plan while someone delivers the big screen to your door.
- If your focus is a good price, the TCL 40-inch smart LED TV comes with Roku and runs $269.99, down from its regular price of $419.99.
- If you prefer a better-known brand, there’s a beautiful LG 43-inch smart TV on sale for $497, which is over $150 off the normal cost.
- Go big or go home, right? If you want to go a little higher and like your TVs with a curve, this 43-inch Samsung model from 2016 is on sale for $747.99. That saves you over $250.
Now put on your jersey, kick back, and enjoy the pigskin party. The TV will keep you happy long after the game, even if your team lets you down.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Spruce up your writing collection with these anatomically correct pens
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.