- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room 3 Years Ago
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps 3 Years Ago
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media 3 Years Ago
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook 3 Years Ago
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Today 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Today 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Today 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Today 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Today 2:07 PM
- Edward Snowden says 9/11 could have been stopped on Joe Rogan podcast Today 1:44 PM
- TikTok releases safety videos Today 1:30 PM
- Instagram to label fake news as ‘False Information’ Today 1:28 PM
- A handy guide to deciding which VSCO filter your photo needs Today 12:35 PM
- Mom calls out teacher for painting fake bullet wound on her son’s face Today 12:04 PM
- It’s time to find the right router for your home Today 11:54 AM
Adult coloring books have been a thing for quite some time now, but the images in most of them focus on the mature side of adulthood, like tomato gardens or intricate patterns.
While that’s great for when you’re sipping on some herbal tea and listening to your favorite John Mayer album, sometimes we adults want to get a little ridiculous. Maybe that means taking too many shots of tequila on a Wednesday, or maybe it means coloring a little outside the lines in one of these crude and vulgar coloring books.
Price on Amazon: $9.03
Price on Amazon: $7.99
Price on Amazon: $9.79+
Price on Amazon: $8.67
Price on Amazon: $7.44+
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Drunk, Stoned, or Stupid is your new NSFW party game
- Make your Cards Against Humanity sessions more NSFW than ever with Cows Against Hamburgers
- Get whiter teeth and healthier gums with charcoal toothpaste
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Amanda Booth is an ecommerce specialist who focuses on Etsy and Amazon deals. Her work has also been published by VH1. She joined IBM as a content designer in January 2018.