- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ 2 Years Ago
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes 2 Years Ago
- Everyone is debating the number of towels you should own 2 Years Ago
- How to unlock the Fortnite Prisoner stage 4 skin 2 Years Ago
- Julian Assange reportedly nominated for Nobel Peace Prize 2 Years Ago
- Major U.S. airlines will soon implement nonbinary gender options 2 Years Ago
- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt Today 8:42 AM
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now Today 5:00 AM
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
Alriiight! No more overheated car seats thanks to the Bob’s Burgers sun reflector
Rep your love for the Belcher fam.
Quit grillin’ your legs like hot dogs by sitting on overheated car seats. Just use a sunshade and leave the frying to the experts (like the Belchers).
This sunshade combines the best of both worlds for you animation fans. The Bob’s Burgers sun reflector doesn’t just look cool, but it keeps your car cool too. It provides you with seats that won’t burn your butt. And since it’s so unique, it’ll also help you find your car in crowded parking lots. So you can stop zig-zagging through the lot like a chicken without a head (or Tina learning to drive).
The sunshade is available through Amazon for just over $30, that’s sorta like the price of getting two burger combos with shakes at Bob’s restaurant. Not to mention, it’s definitely worth not having to fry your legs ever again!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- We finally found Dory, and she’s been made into soap
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.