- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
Score a smartwatch that’s actually stylish for over 60% off
It’s truly out of this world.
Sure, the Apple Watch is cool in theory, but if you want a smartwatch that’s classically attractive (and won’t break the bank), try the Martian mVip Smartwatch on for size.
The Martian isn’t alien-esque at all. It actually has that classic analog aesthetic we all know and love. In other words, there’s no gaudy, glaring screen. But it’s more than just a pretty face. It also has many of the same features as an Apple watch, like smart notifications, sleep and step tracking, fitness stats and even the ability to snap photos.
Made specifically for ladies, the Martian is an analog quartz with Japanese Miyota movement, anti-scratch mineral crystal and a polished stainless steel case and buckle. And, like every good device should, it lasts up to 14 days before the need to recharge.
Seriously, it’s out of this world. Grab the Martian mVip Smartwatch for $69.99 from the Daily Dot store — 67% off the original price of $215.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Torrid’s Betty Boop collection is sexy and sophisticated (just like the character herself)
- Here’s where you can get Girl Scout cookies all season long
- Create epic looks with this ‘Game of Thrones’ makeup brush set
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.