- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 2 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 2 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 2 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Nothing keeps toes warmer than a smack of cinematic magic. And there’s no pair more magical than these Studio Ghibli socks.
Each of these four pairs depict scenes from your favorite Miyazaki films. They’re as bright, colorful and charming as the movies you love. Pairs include scenes from Kiki’s Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle and Spirited Away.
Sure, you’ll likely be wearing shoes over them. But you’ll know your awesome sock secret (unless you’re wearing sandals, then you’ll catch nothing but jealous stares). Get four pairs on Amazon for $11.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This kitty pillow is the most adorably cozy thing ever
- Dress like a champion with this ‘Breath of the Wild’ shirt
- This Batman Nendoroid is the Dark Knight at his most precious
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.