- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Studio Ghibli plush let you cuddle Miyazaki’s cutest
OMG No Face!
Six adorable characters from Hayao Miyazaki’s filmography are available. Of course, there’s the aforementioned always-hungry No Face. Then there’s Jiji the magical cat, perfect for all aspiring witches. Fire demon Calcifier promises not to burn, even if he’s a little unfriendly at first.
Boh is available in his mouse form (his real form is far too creepy). Soot sprites are so helpful they’ve appeared in more than one Miyazaki film. And then there’s the adorable, Totoro-transporting Cat Bus.
Studio Ghibli plush are available on ThinkGeek starting at 14.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Senpai may actually notice you thanks to these awesome anime backpacks
- These sushi pillows are the most kawaii Japanese food ever
- 8 collectibles for anyone who dreams of being Totoro’s neighbor
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.