- The coolest Easter eggs in HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish hit herself in the face with a mic—and reminded us why we love her 3 Years Ago
- Review: Wyze’s budget security cams easily compete with big-name brands Today 7:16 AM
- Review: Jedi: Fallen Order knows why you love Star Wars Today 7:00 AM
- Actor Amanda Seales pushes back on #FreeRodneyReed movement Monday 10:58 PM
- Netflix thriller ‘Earthquake Bird’ can’t solve its own mystery Monday 4:45 PM
- Goop is selling an expensive ‘restraining arts’ BDSM kit Monday 4:17 PM
- Body positivity actress Lili Reinhart calls out Photoshopping app Monday 3:42 PM
- ‘Rick and Morty’ zeroes in on connections and leans into familiar territory Monday 3:30 PM
- People are sharing photos of how much they’ve changed in a decade Monday 2:30 PM
- A few of our favorite things on Newegg are on sale for Black Friday Monday 2:15 PM
- Disney adds ‘Bob’s Burgers’ movie back to release schedule after accidentally yanking it Monday 2:02 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez launches petition demanding Stephen Miller’s resignation Monday 1:24 PM
- Prince Andrew’s defense against child sex crimes stokes conspiracy theory flames Monday 1:20 PM
- More people may be looking to cancel Disney+ than Netflix Monday 1:09 PM
There’s no doubt about it: the real world is crap right now. All the more reason to indulge in some flights of fancy, which will be all the easier for you right now if you happen to be an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon’s offering a deal on most of Studio Ghibli’s multiformat library for Prime members, marking titles down to $12.99. This includes classics like My Neighbor Totoro, The Wind Rises, Castle in the Sky, The Secret World of Arietty, Howl’s Moving Castle, and Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind.
If your only knowledge of Studio Ghibli is the Oscar-winning Spirited Away, we can’t encourage you enough to check out these other films. Disney chose to distribute them in the U.S. for a reason — and the depth of magic and beauty in the studio’s work is unrivaled.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.