- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
We all need a healthy break from work sometimes. (Seriously, pry yourself away from that desk.) When you do, make it count with the highly addictive Stress Block.
This sophisticated desk toy is actually designed to help you focus better by occupying your hands with its six-sided game. Each side packs a bunch of different features that will have you clicking, gliding, flipping, rolling, and spinning your way to stress-free bliss.
You’ll burn off those desk fidgets after a few rounds, and be ready to dive right into work in no time. It’s way less messy than silly putty.
Leave one of these in the office for a fun mental break: get the Stress Block for $14.99 from the Daily Dot store, now reduced from $24.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This brilliant iPhone case discreetly doubles as a vape
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.