- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
- Twitter, Facebook remove Chinese accounts spreading Hong Kong misinformation Monday 3:41 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 offers no happy endings Monday 3:19 PM
- How to watch ‘The Righteous Gemstones’ online Monday 3:03 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 2 brings out the memes Monday 2:59 PM
- Rumor suggests the X-Men might battle the Avengers on-screen Monday 2:54 PM
- The CDC is investigating cases of severe lung damage linked to vaping Monday 2:08 PM
- How to stream the 49ers vs. Broncos on (preseason) Monday Night Football Monday 1:24 PM
Do you dream of hadoukens, arcades, and Chun Li’s skull-crushing thighs? The Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition compiles 30 years of button-mashing.
In 304 pages, delight to three decades worth of fighting game innovations from combo moves to game design. Learn about every classic fighter from Ryu to Akuma and countless others. There are even interviews, peeks at game development and plenty of iconic art and design. It’s a must-have for any nerdy bookshelf or coffee table.
Best of all, it comes packed in a box that looks just like an arcade cabinet. Don’t worry: you won’t need any quarters to read it. Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition: A 30th Anniversary Retrospective is on sale through Amazon for $60 (regularly $99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- ‘Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap’ comes with plenty of beastly goodies
- Watch puffballs duke it out in stadium brawls in ‘Kirby Battle Royale’
- This portable Pokémon bedding is perfect for trainers on-the-go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.