- ‘Portrait of a Lady on Fire’ is a transcendent, lesbian period romance 2 Years Ago
- Where to stream ‘Zombieland’ before ‘Double Tap’ comes out 2 Years Ago
- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated Today 11:45 AM
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives Today 11:45 AM
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook Today 11:33 AM
- All the games coming to Google Stadia Today 10:49 AM
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
The kids of Hawkins, Indiana need your help. Will has gone missing … again. This time, however, you know where to search: Hawkins and the Upside Down. Well, the locations’ board game versions, anyway.
Stranger Things Monopoly plays like any other version of Monopoly. Except Walkie Talkie and Blinking Lights cards stand in for the Community Chest and Chance cards and Forts and Hideouts replace houses and hotels. Oh, and the storyline is a little more dramatic because well, you know, a child’s life is at stake! So choose an ’80s-inspired token, call a search party and get ready to trade, buy and sell vehicles and locations from the series.
Stranger Things Monopoly is available for pre-order through Merchoid for $54.56. Get it and help Will get home ASAP!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This pie dish is a must-have for any Twin Peaks fan
- Alllriiight! There’s a whole new way to play Jenga
- You can finally get your muggle hands on ‘The Monster Book of Monsters’
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.