- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Stranger Things returns this Friday, October 27. Are you ready? With so many questions from last season left unanswered, it would be an understatement to say that we can’t wait.
Thankfully, the design team at Funko has created miniature versions of the beloved cast in both the traditional Funko POP! form, even smaller Dorbz and even keychains! So you can show off the strangest cast, wherever you are. And yes, these versions are just as cute as the kids on screen. You can either order your favorite character or collect the whole cast – either way, your Stranger Things obsession will be satiated. Choose from Mike, Eleven, Joyce, the Demogorgon and more.
If you’re looking to collect them all (and I truly mean all of them) head on over to GameStop. Not only do they have every character that you could want, they have exclusive versions of the Funko POP! collection, like Eleven in her hospital gown with electrodes attached. With prices as low as $4.99, you won’t need to use telekinesis to steal them from the store, either.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- If your favorite ‘Stranger Things’ character is Barb, you need this book
- This sexy Eleven costume will have people thinking they’re in the Upside Down
- Get ready for a new season of ‘Stranger Things’ with the proper gear
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.