- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
If the question, “What would Barb do?” has crossed your mind, this book is for you. The Book of Barb is exactly what is sounds like: a book dedicated to Stranger Things‘ iconic wing-woman, Barbara Holland.
The 96-page hardcover book includes quizzes, outfit recommendations and Barb’s personal mixtapes. You’ll learn everything there is to know about Barb and her quirks. The book includes highly detailed, full-color illustrations by artist Phil Constantinesco as well.
The Book of Barb is the ultimate ode to Stranger Things and its style icon, Barb. Available through ThinkGeek for just $14.99, this book is a must-have for any fan of the hit series. So go on and grab a copy before the Stranger Things season two premiere on October 27. Just in time for Halloween…spooky!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These ‘Star Wars’ collectible stamps are out of this world
- Here’s where you can get a key to The Great Northern Hotel
- Even the Upside Down seems cozier in this ‘Stranger Things’ holiday sweater
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.